Speak out for the Female Iranian Football Fans

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Afshin, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  2. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    I didnt know it was like this in Iran...I mean Saudi Arabia I understand.

Why dont they make a small section in the seats for females? With a division, away from men or something...

3. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    I had heard that they had been sold tickets. So it's true.

Footballmedia :

Dozens of young women, who had bought tickets and hoped to cheer on their national team, were all banned from entering Tehran’s Azadi Stadium. The ban has been in force for years, but a few dozen women have challenged it in recent months. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s hard-line government recently decided to enforce the ban more strongly.

It's even more pathetic and sad !

If only i could get my hands on that little bassigi monkey ... :mad:

4. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Its been like that since the revolution no matter who the president has been.

Why don't they make a section for women ? God knows why ? I can't answer you ... they consider women as good for nothing :(

5. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    I hate those islamic fanatic thughs kicking a woman!!!!
    fck them all!:mad:

6. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  7. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

im so angry!!!!!!
    how can you fly kick a girl/woman???
    :mad:

8. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    IMO, The women there should 'close up shop' untill their demands are met.

Issues like this need much more attention then is being received now. Will any Iranian women be allowed to watch the team play in germany? Were they banned from buying tickets and traveling to Germany?

9. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    I doubt any woman in Iran can find tickets for the WC. But their will be a lot of Iranian women living in europe going to see the Iran games.

10. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Damet garm.

11. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    This is the type of thing that makes me sick..Fifa needs to get involve and put pressure on any country who treat women in this fashion..It's sad because Persian society always have great respect for women and they always have a great role in their society. This is not a Persian influence it diffently comes from across it border . Persian women are very special and need to treated like gold.

12. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

good post bro,you re right in the old days of persia in persian society women were rulers in their cities..look what have happened now!!!
    persian have respect for women its just this taliban rulers that abuse our persian lioness!!!!:mad:

13. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    women should take sex away for a month with some pro women male friends to help them... Mullahs would definantly change their mind no-one can live w/o sex

14. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    What is next with these people are they going to try to outlaw persian new year...Remember persia is great society with an incrediable history.

15. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

dude they ve allready tried to ban persian new year "nowrooz"! they couldnt!

16. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    They just passed a law that limits the Holidays. They also decided that Sizdah bedar is not a Islamic holiday so it should be banned.

All this happened recently.

17. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    No haji Farooz men...
    That is a real shame because it's a great holiday with a significant meaning..I will be celebrating the new year and it is a tradition of my son and I picking out the goldfish while my wife set up the table...

18. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The ban had not been enforced since the Japan match, especially after the protests. I have a feeling that idiot Aliabadi has something to do with all of this, he claims that Azadi's atmosphere should be "healthy" and "family-friendly" before women can enter again. Perhaps they should start such process by sanctioning that soldier who was throwing kicks around like a thug. :rolleyes:

19. flyzeggs

flyzeggs New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    Can women live without sex?

20. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The only way to solve this problem is to have TM players like Hashemian, Mahdavakia, Daie, Karimi stand up for the women , but I think they are too afraid to that .

21. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    Hashemian definantly have the balls. I think Zandi and Karimi have the balls. possibly Mahdavekia 2... If Daei stood up I would be shocked but if he did he has so much influence that they would prolly allow women to enter the stadium. Or he would fall out of favor and we could replace with another striker in any case it works out!

22. DR.Ari V

DR.Ari V New Member

Mar 13, 2005
    Hoffman Estates,IL
    LOL u got this from that Greek play didnt u? i forgot the name very funny thou.
    on a more serious note, this is a shame. i mean we claim to be one the moderate muslim countries in the middle east and thats how women are treated back home. just so sad, so sad!

23. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    I am hoping all our players have balls. They don't need to stand up for people to know they have balls.

24. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    To use a TV quote; women are like camels. They have sex once and they can go on for months...

Men...

:rolleyes:

25. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The only players who I think have the balls to speak against this is Hashemian and Rezaie , lets face it Hasheiam refused to play for TM because of some issues , and he stood up against them , he is true gentleman and he saved Iran from failing to qualify to the World Cup. I don’t think Zandi would do such a thing, he just joined the team and he doesn’t want to get in trouble, Rezaie spoke against the IFF when they bashed him for become a Italian citizen . And Daie is the most powerful person in the IFF , he is even more powerful then Dadkan but I don’t think he has the balls , but if he did he would be the most influential. The third person on my list would be Mahdavkia , he is a professional and truly a gentleman , but he has never been involved in a steer with the IFF, so I don’t know.