Sorin's Predator Pulses - Black/white

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Adidas Fan, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Was watching the Confederations Cup Final and noticed that Sorin (for Argentina) was wearing some sweet Pulses. They were all black apart from the logo on the tongue and the stripes down the side - both white. These were not blacked out by hand, they look like production models. If someone has a look at Getty Images and sticks some pics up you will see what i mean. These mite be like those Blacked out Manias that we have all seen.

Check out Getty Images, i know i will

2. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    i noticed them too --> here's a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

they seem to have a traditional six-stud layout-->not the traxion layout which we come to expect of adidas. thich makes me ask....why didn't adidas bring out all the pulses in a six-stud format instead of just the original black/red/grey pulse I colourway????

Guillermo

3. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

my bad, he's got a mixed soleplate as we can see in the first link i posted :confused:

Guillermo

4. coulson42

coulson42 New Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Did anyone else notice the label is still on the bottom of the brazillian player's boot? :p

5. tysagk17

tysagk17 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Georgia
    Was Ronaldihno wearing white and blue legends I thought I saw they were blue insteasd of red.

6. zacdm

zacdm Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Don't you think they look like new Black/White Supernova's? They just look the same sort of colourway and would make sense especially after the new aviero2s and they're colourway?

Just A Thought +Zach+

7. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    That's a beautiful colour I have to say! Does anyone know if this is just a single custom-made boot or there's gonna be a mass production later in the future?

8. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    I doubt Adidas will bring out another Pulse model with the Absolutes supposedly coming out in December.

They look like a custom job to me. He wore them against Germany too, in the semi-final he wore the silver ones and for the rest of the tournament they were totally black.

9. Blair Called ?uest

Blair Called ?uest New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    http://www.adidas.com/products/miadidas04/content/uk/container.asp This is da dogs nuts! Peace out.

10. Fury20

Fury20 New Member

May 13, 2005
    Nashville, Tennessee
  11. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN
    sweeet shoes

and yes... they do remind me of supernovas

12. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    my first thought as well.

13. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
  14. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    By the way the first boot in the first row is exactly the same colourway as Sorin's boots.

15. Blair Called ?uest

Blair Called ?uest New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    Good looking out bro. Man, being a Leeds guy that yellow/navy is ************ING SICK! At $399 though? The main reason I quit ice hockey is I got tired of paying $500 for skates every two yrs, but with these Preds, u know there are way too many mommy and daddy out there willing to spend the dough on these things.

16. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    I'm not sure but I remember some folks saying in this forum that mi-adidas's definitely worth this money, because they're way more comfortable and last longer than regular pulses.

17. mrcreole

mrcreole New Member

Jul 10, 2003

You my friend are on the right track. The Aviero III that is due out in april looks identical to those boots. I wish we could see if indeed those boots have predator elements.....But what you see here is the excact colorway of the Aviero III as seen in the Adidas Spring/Summer '06 catalog.....

18. OutKast3000

OutKast3000 New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Didn't anybody notice Kaka's boots in one of those pictures above??? They appear to be black Pulse's w/ a blue accent -- they look sweet too!

19. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I love the way Kaka chose to signify this religion, when he does a I Belong To Jesus on his blue Pulses.

20. joto 3

joto 3 New Member

Feb 24, 2005
    evansville, IN
    Im excited for those new aveiros

any pics...?

21. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Going back to Sorins black "pulses/novas/aveiros", any of u guys seen the lions rugby tour of new zealand? The all blacks seem to be wearing the same boots as Sorin, and many of the british players also. Check the quality adidas "Last man standing" advert on tv or mebe on the net. Dunno if this means there more likely not to be pulses tho, as rugby players often wear predators even in non-kicking positions.

22. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    Trust me mate, as a hugh rugby fan, they are not blacked out Pulses. They are 9:15's which are a specially made rugby boot. They have the same tongue design as the Pulse with the elastic strap but there are no Pred Vamps, no where near a predator boot. They kind of look like it from afar, but look more closely you'll see they are just rugby boots :D