Somebody Please Help Me!

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by fvsurfer, Jul 9, 2010.

1. fvsurfer

fvsurfer New Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hello everybody. I'm new to soccer and want to get into the sport and start playing for fun. I go to the gym about 5 days a week and run about 3 days a week. So, in terms of shape, I'm pretty fit. I want to buy some soccer cleats but I need help! I don't know where to find information on buying cleats! I know what I look for in running shoes; I like something light and want the feeling that my body is absorbing the shock from running and not my feet. After playing for fun for the first time on 4th of July, I told one of my friends that one of my strengths were sprinting. So, he recommended that I might want to play as a striker. So, with all that said and me being a beginner, what's a good recommendation for cleats?

And also a ball? If somebody doesn't help me, can a moderator!?

2. PredPure

PredPure New Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    In terms of light boots you would be looking at your nike mecurials or adidas adizero's.
    Depending on how much you want to pay, you can get the cheaper versions of mecurials (victories) or the more expensive versions (superfly's) with adizero's its the same you can get the cheaper version (adizero F10) or the better ones (adizero F50's).
    As for were to play, if your quick either a striker or winger would be best. But even an attacking Full-back.
    And for what ball if you dont mind paying big, i suggest the new-est nike tracer. Or the cheaper replica version.
    I know your post was a while ago but if you hadn't found anything i hope this helped.

3. AnxietyCoachJohn

AnxietyCoachJohn Red Card

Nov 23, 2010
    Santa Monica,CA
    You can google it. Or try this site worldsoccershop.com :)

4. j.kauffman22

j.kauffman22 New Member

May 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Id go nike's...personally