Some new songs for the pitch!

Discussion in 'Salt Lake Supporters Clubs' started by JCrowley, Feb 23, 2011.

1. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think its kinda of funny that the lyrics to Believe show up on the ticker but they aren't ever in sequence to the audio they blast of the song. Never going to get the masses learning it that way. Well at least in Section 35.

2. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what music/tune is this to exactly?

3. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nothing irritates me more than how they have the believe chant setup for the pregame intro thingy.

I'm not saying I don't like it being used, quite the opposite. What irritates me, though, is that when they go back into the locker room one of the times they repeat a line and throw off the whole song to those singing it around the stadium.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCZ8TjdcZw"]2012 RSL TV/in-Stadium INTRO video - YouTube[/ame]
    0:15 - 0:35

4. Alejo

Alejo Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas, Yall
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One way or another you lot got a special tune there in SL. Good luck to the SGs, the club, and the players doing the league proud in the near future.

side note: "Believe" made me choke up a bit after listining to it enough times at full blast, and i have no personal ties to RSL.

5. nghedman

nghedman New Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    One last game left and then the playoffs but can we please get the drummers to coordinate with the game and the rest of the arena. It's very cool they keep things alive through out the game but they turn themselves into an annoying buzz like a fly that won't go away.

lurpythepirate and 15 to 32 repped this.
  6. 15 to 32

15 to 32 Straw Hog

Jul 1, 2008
    Salt Lake
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    welcome to the forum
    La Barra (where the drums are at) don't really give a shit. It is honestly amazing that they join in with the "Real" and other chants that they do via the drum. In the past, they would just keep drumming regardless of what chant other groups (or even the whole stadium) were trying to do.

Baby steps, baby steps

lurpythepirate repped this.
  7. nghedman

nghedman New Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake

Thank , I'm a pretty avide poster with other forums but not here. I've been looking for a fun site to chat about my new-(er) soccer passion.

haha, I guess you have to start somewhere. Wow, so is the USA really up on something in soccer over soccer natives?

I'm going to the game tonight! Real is playing for field advantage over seattle... if I get that right.

I'll be back tommorrow and give my take , ;)