Soccerstreams.com Liverpool fans

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by bjb7223, Dec 2, 2004.

1. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    I want every red fan that can't normally watch the game on tv to register on
    http://www.soccerstreams.com so you can view the match via your computer on match days. i have been using this and it s great, because i live in Florida. It costs just 1 pound per year. I know all of you can spare 1 pound. BTW you need broadband or DSL.

If you have problems registering, post it in this thread and i will help you. if you have registered. post your user name in this thread so we can identify you.

Mine is bjb7223 over there too.

2. richfei

richfei New Member

May 19, 2004
    Liverpool
    What's your experience of this
    Is it a live feed and is the refresh and response rate pretty good ?
    I have a DSL connection, but I'm maxxed out at 384kbps
    Do you really need a faster connection i.e T1 line to get real tv quality on playback ?

I have signed up with liverpoolfc.tv to get recorded video highlights as well as real time audio feeds, but I'd be interested to hear about your experience with this other streaming service

Thanks
    Richard

3. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    yes it's a live feed, some guy in London streams it for us. it is not from a website. it is very good. no buffering. if any it will be 45 secs in the whole match.

4. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    you're fine with DSL plenty fast.

5. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I've tried that and freelivefootball.co.uk and both suck. The pictures never clear or through at all. Too many people trying to hit it at the same time.

bjb7223, what do you do to get the picture through? Everything I've been told be soccerstreams is I need to "get on earlier".

6. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    eddieba you haven't been using soccerstreams.com right.

I told you before, the owner of the site now streams games. Before you had to go to the upcoming games section and try and find your match which was a pain in the ass. and the picture rarely came through. those streams were from websites. That's why the picture and quality was poor. now you just go to the Forum section, and go to the announcement forum, copy the stream he gives you and put it in winamp. and voila. You can watch the reds.

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Ahhh, they should have sent an email to members then. I haven't checked it in forever since I was having those problems. I honestly haven't been to the site in probably 3-4 months. I'll give it a try this weekend for the Chelsea-Newcastle game. Atleast if it doesn't work I can watch it here at home.

8. Welcome2Anfield

Welcome2Anfield New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    How does the payment work it says there is a 1 pound fee where is that charged to?............Sorry if its a stupid question

9. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You can use PayPal, that's what I did. It was easy.

10. Welcome2Anfield

Welcome2Anfield New Member

Feb 7, 2004
  11. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    how does paypal work????How you pay that??

12. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You can pay with a credit card or transfer directly from your account.

13. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    go register at paypal.com, then come back

14. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    no one did this? sucks for you guys then. match will be on in 30 minutes