SoccerMagicdiscounts.com

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by DarrenOHooligan, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I was wondering if anyone had ordered from this site.( http://www.soccermagicdiscounts.com ) IF so was delivery quick, and customer service if you had to deal with them at all. Thanks in advance.

2. WingMan

WingMan Member

Apr 30, 2004
    Pac.NW
    I've purchased a shoes before and had no problems. As matter of fact, I needed another size and when I called, they sent me a another one right away and did not charge my account(only charged shipping) knowing they are expecting a return.
    Only minor thing is that you may want to call a head for a size and style availability because in the past, they sent me an e-mail that shoes were not available for my order.

3. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    I placed an order with them, and after reading the 3 confirmation emails, I thought they screwed up my order, and the order didn't go through correctly. I called them this morning, and they fixed everything immediately, and processed my order. Great customer service!! If you guys buy on the internet, you might also want to check out www.nikys-sports.com Decent prices for new stuff, and EXCELLENT customer service.

4. zz.db.5

zz.db.5 New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    the mountains
    In January I picked up a pair of SG Pulses from Soccer Magic Discounts. They sent my order directly to adidas, who shipped the shoes straight from the warehouse. Shipping was pretty fast and the customer service was quite good.

5. vanity_soccer13

Apr 14, 2004
    I used them a few years ago when a teammate mentioned it. Order azt90II's(white/red) and it processed the order, sent a confirmation saying that they were out of stock. Got scared that they might've charged the account as well. Called them, and they explained the situation. very nice group. and good prices as well.

6. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Thanks for the input! I just ordered my black cellerators... Wow shocking another pair of boots..I think i'm going to crawl into a hole so i can't buy anything else.. :D

7. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Shortly after purchasing some gloves off that site a while back, our creditcard got hacked and close to $9,000 was taken out of our account. We got it all back, but I'm still wary of that site. Dunno if it was someone from that site or what, but it really sucked.

8. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    My good friends dad owns that store. Their an honest store. Good deals.

9. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite

Tell them to keep up the good work! :cool:

10. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
    ok, i will. (LOL)

11. Alex Kirksey

Alex Kirksey New Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I would never do business with soccermagic again. Awful customer service. First off, the ordering process is jacked up. They charged me twice for one order so that was the first screw up. Then they send me the wrong size from what I ordered. Apparently if they are out of stock of the size you'd like, their ordering system automatically changes it a half size up. After I received my package, I tried out my boots to see if I could manage a half a size to big. I send them back and they reship them to me with a petty note written in ink pointing out two spots of dirt on the bottom of the shoe which could be wiped off with your finger. I message them to see what's up and they treat me like a child and pull out all this fine print. Their customer service was a terrible experience and I never look forward to being so disrespected again. I am stuck with the boots they sent me to big and have no way or form of getting my money back or returning for the size I desired in the first place.

12. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I know you are a new member, but don't bump threads from 8 years ago.