soccer skills webpages/advice

Discussion in 'Player' started by amek33, Jul 6, 2005.

1. amek33

amek33 New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Newton, MA
    Does anyone know any good skills webpages that work on juggling? One of the new tests in our town is to be able to juggle for 10 mins... my daughter is freaking out because she's not a great juggler... Or does anyone have good juggling tips I can share with her?
    thanks...

2. CC05

CC05 Member

Jul 16, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I know a few good freestyling sites, which is different from juggling in that it's doing tricks. But these tricks really do help to improve juggling and there's also a forum that you could ask questions at.... http://beyondfootball.com/ (link to forum on that site - it also has tutorials for some freestyling tricks that she might like!).

3. amek33

amek33 New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Newton, MA
    fantastic...we'll check it out.
    thanks

4. benito camelpene

May 31, 2003
    miami
    Tell your daughter to use her thighs a lot when juggling. Its the easiet part of the body to juggle with, imo.

5. Michel

Michel New Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Holland
    If you want your daughter to learn some proper soccer skills have a look at the "Wiel Coerver-method" which is specially designed for youth players. It's very, VERY good, take my word for it...

6. amek33

amek33 New Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Newton, MA
    excellent!
    I told her about using her thighs & looked up Coerver near us.
    I appreciate your advice...

We saw the US vs Costa Rica CONCACAF game last night...
    It was a blast! I think taking her to exciting matches will also help her skills, Costa Rica's fans were absolutely wild...contageous energy, there's not much I'd rather do than watch super happy fans dancing & singing and having a happy blast because their team tied... We were wondering how it would be different if they won.

7. BillP

BillP Member

Jan 20, 1999
    I can juggle forever on my forehead, i found it really easy b/c i have no prob with my balance...
    But in order to juggle on ur head, you need to center your balance, and also only juggle the ball about 4 to 6 inches off ur head so that it cant get away from you...
    Once i figured that out ive been killing it, ive gotten to the point where i can just run around with the ball on my forehead...