Soccer Camps in California?

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by Argentine Gaucho 25, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Argentine Gaucho 25

Nov 15, 2004
    California
    Does anyone residing in California know of any soccer camps that are located around the Stockton/Sacramento area?
    I'm trying to find a camp for my 16 year old nephew, if anyone has info this it will be really appreciated it.

2. cony

cony New Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Hello

If your nephew is a serious player send him to the Tahuichi Soccer Academy. Check out their website. They even have a video presentation. www.tahuichi.com

3. EyesOnBall

EyesOnBall Member

Jun 14, 2004
    gee...I didn't realize that Tahuichi was in the Stockton/Sacramento area...learn something new every day. :rolleyes:

4. FutbolSoccer

FutbolSoccer New Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Check with the following camp www.soccerpluscamps.com Tony Diccico has proven success . The camp is in San Diego at the college there they stay in Dorms and have a awsome staff. They provide meals and and awsome experience. you also get a valueable evaluation of your player to help you gage really if your player is "THAT GOOD" or you are just hopeful. Either way they walk away with a great experience. I sent my 13 year old daughter there last year. It was worth every penny.

5. brendihno

brendihno New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    PALO ALTO CALIFORNIA
    If he wants a fun soccer camp Two Rivers is a good one...they have a high school week only high school its good soccer two