Soccer Bars in Miami

Discussion in 'MLS: Rumors' started by Soccerski, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Soccerski

Soccerski Member

Dec 2, 2000
    Georgetown, CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need to be in South Miami on November 9 when my Metros are playing the Revs in the Second Leg of the playoffs. Am I SOL, or is there a Bar in South Beach that might get MLS Shoot out?

2. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On Washington Avenue, (a few blocks over from Ocean Drive), there's a soccer bar owned by some Italian guys. They were really nice and I can't imagine them not putting the game on for you (although you might want to check in advance.) I can't remember the name of the bar, but is right by the Henry Hotel. The Henry's address is 536 Washington Avenue and it is on the same block, a couple of businesses down on the right I think (if you're facing the hotel from the street.) 5th & Washington is one of busiest areas in South Beach and the bar is really cool. One of the cheapest places on South Beach too (no cover charge...cheap beer & food.) We had a pizza and several beers for only $20something (a steal down there.) A bunch of us hung out there regularly during the USA-Argentina weekend earlier this year.