SOB Night at the Flyers

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by Mr Tips, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Mr Tips

Mr Tips Member

May 10, 2006
    Philadelphia; 138
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Have tickets been mailed out for this yet? Obviously I haven't received mine yet. Emailed and tweeted SOB, but haven't seen a response yet.

2. Mr Tips

Mr Tips Member

May 10, 2006
    Philadelphia; 138
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I get to reply to myself. Team said they were being mailed this week. Should arrive by Monday or Tuesday.

3. AnMaistin

AnMaistin Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Delco
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess I'll ask my Flyers night question here instead of an all new topic...

I know last year there was some crap about whether or not we were sitting GA in our seats. I assume we are this year but I wouldn't mind confirmation.

4. pwolenter1

pwolenter1 New Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    My two friends *might* be bailing on me last minute; I won't know for sure until later tonight, but wanted to put word out on here just in case anyone was looking to buy them.

They came to $49 per ticket, so $98 guarantees you both tickets (or best offer and my friends will pay the difference). Pretty flexable with payment, just no Trident layers please. I already have the physical tickets and will personally hand deliver them to you tomorrow at the event.

Again, this isn't a fully official sale request, but I'll know later on tonight.