SoB 2010 Jersey Size L For Sale

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by Joe Benzon, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Joe Benzon

Joe Benzon Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've had my 2010 SoB jersey sitting in my drawer for a couple of years and figured that maybe there would be some new SoBs who didn't have a membership in the inaugural year that might want it. I believe 2 separate jerseys were printed that year, with a very slight color difference in them. If that matters to you, this is the first one that was printed. I can post a picture if anyone is interested and isn't familiar with it, but I'm assuming everyone knows what it looks like. This is the light blue jersey with the number 10 on the back, SoB logo on the front and the four leaf clover on the arm. I'm asking $20 ppd for it, or I would trade for a Union scarf that I don't already have.

2. elreeso55

elreeso55 Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd love to get one. PM me details about payment.

3. Joe Benzon

Joe Benzon Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry, it's been sold to a SoB named Brad on here, who currently has the jersey but it is the incorrect size. He mentioned that he will probably in turn put his other jersey up so someone else can get use out of it, so for the couple people who PMed me, keep an eye out for his.

4. aztec21bas

aztec21bas BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 24, 2009
    Mullica Hill, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Joe, received the shirt yesterday. I got it for my son who lives in Florida and spends the summer up here. He outgrew his Medium shirt. I am shipping the large to him and will have his medium for sale at some point. I'll let you all know.