so the korean player with the least chance to suceed in europe is...

Discussion in 'Korea' started by samkakkimbap, Sep 4, 2003.

1. samkakkimbap

samkakkimbap New Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Outside of Suwon
    anyone who plays for Bucheon SK.

Anybody out there know much about this relocation thing to Seoul. Seongnam, Bucheon and Anyang were singled out to move to Seoul to be the second team next year?

But they don't want Seongnam because of the religious thing and they don't wanna move anyway. Bucheon want to move but can't afford to, and Anyang LG said they may be interested. I heard al the Seoul soccer supporters want LG because they have a lot of good players (basically these people are too lazy to create their own team and just want to effectively steal one).

What's the deal? Why can't they make their own damn team instead of taking someone elses?

2. crom80

crom80 New Member

Jan 4, 2002

yea like we would really want a team with an aging keeper and sans lee young pyo
    the only reason LG might be moving is cuz Incheon is getting a new team and there will be one new team in seoul and seoul wants two teams
    and if they made two new teams, there would be an odd number of teams in the league, so they want LG

i rather have two new teams in seoul and a new team in any other city with a WC stadium not being used (sans Jeju)

3. samkakkimbap

samkakkimbap New Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Outside of Suwon
    12 teams now

+ goyang
    + incheon
    + 2 Seoul teams
    = 16 teams

+ goyang
    + incheon
    + 2 seoul teams
    - anyang
    = 15 teams

Our 'ageing' keeper doesn't play anymore.

Which team would you like prey tell?

perhaps one thats dug up from scratch with nobody currently playing in the league?

hands off Anyang.

Seogwipo has a population of 85,000

It is a decent drive from Jeju (pop 250,000) to get to the ground.

Jeju will NEVER be able to support a K League team.

They can barely afford to put the roof back on after it was blown off. muhahahaha

4. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    Is the Seoul club ready for next season or is it going to enter the K-League two seasons from now.

5. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Ridiciulous that they could just pick up a team and move it. A huge step backwards for Korean football.

Haven't we all learned from the Wimbledon/Wimbledon AFC saga?

This is the problem that stems from corporate ownership of K-League clubs. Honestly, I'd prefer to support a nickle-and-dime club that comes bottom of the league every year, than support a "winner" that could very well be in the other side of the country five years from now.

Shame on you, K-League.

6. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    I don't think moving Anyang to Seoul is a bad idea. At least, the other one is going to be a new one. One of the reasons Daegu is suffering low attendance is that it doesn't have a star.
    It would be wonderful if our fans have innate love of football to support buncha no-namers but come on let's face it. They're not gonna come to the pitch unless they can find someone they've read on the papers about.
    Anyang has plenty of stars. Bring'em to Kangbuk. Kangnam will have the new team, aka FC Seoul, composed of buncha newbies. As Kangbuk will beat the hell out of its southern counterpart, fans in Kangnam will open their wallets to strengthen their team because those yuppies will never in their life support kangbuk yang-a-chi's. Then we will have a nice cross-town rivalry, and if games in Seoul get packed, shi-gol games will follow the trend.

7. red fire engine

red fire engine New Member

Jun 7, 2003
    Anyang
    Try telling the 19,000 people who have been going to Anyang games lately that live in Anyang that it's not a bad idea.

It is lazy on the part of the people of Seoul to not make their own team. It's as simple as that. This is not their team. Hands off. Make your own.

Anyang has the 14th biggest popn in Korea. It is not some village.

If KT want a team and Hanwha want a team then let them do it from scratch.

It's theft.

If they want a good team then shell some bucks out for it. Seoul (and the the south half of it) is basically the richest part of Korea. And they have to take a team?!

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I don't believe this ************. I thought Lee Myung-bak went to jail.

Moving Anyang to Seoul is a bad move. If they want 2 teams in Seoul, fine but don't take Anyang LG from Anyang...i mean..if they do we can't cream 'em anymore. i will surely miss dogging on anyang.

NO MORE SACFRIFICING FOR SEOUL. LET THEM DO IT ON THEIR OWN OR ELSE ITS NOT GOING TO WORK!

9. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    First Busan beat Suwon, and in less than 11 hours time Vancouver will humiliate Seattle!

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    i went to the sounders game the other night and sounders outplayed the whitecaps. it will be hard for them to catch a win at vancouver but seattle will win. thanks.

busan beat suwon. what a fluke.

11. samkakkimbap

samkakkimbap New Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Outside of Suwon
    Hey ESSVEE I guess you heard about that Suwon play who died in a car accident. Jung jong hoon? no.13

Pretty suckful way to die.

12. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    he was very young, too.

13. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    yea kinda pissed me off when i heard that. dumb@ss. pretty descent player too. who knows maybe he couldve made the '06 Korean squad? another lesson: wear your damn seatbelts.

and i also heard about Jo Byung-guk's 3rd goal of the season. brilliant. people are saying he should become a forward. its pissing me off. lol.

14. Blue and White Army

Mipo Dockyard
    Oct 14, 2002
    Toronto
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    An even better lesson: don't drive in Korea.

Crap-arsed Flounders beat Vancouver in penalties. Poo on you.

15. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Hey no more sour grapes, ok?

Another lesson: If you have been a cab/bus driver in Seoul for more than 10 years you can win the F1 Formula Grand Prix IMMEDIATELY. Screw Schumacher.

16. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    Ok, one more time, when is Seoul going to have a club? Next season? Season after next?

Na-Yee Uh-ree da go jola sheep hee nae. Shaekki-duhl.

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    they don't know yet. nobody knows.

maybe you should start treating people with a bit more respect?

18. red fire engine

red fire engine New Member

Jun 7, 2003
    Anyang
    Yeah some of them would be great at over-taking on tight corners.

I don't know how they would do though having to go in a straight line at 300kms an hour though.

19. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    Stealing clubs???
    That's a BAD idea!!! These people have no idea what football is! Arrghh!!!

As for Goyang.. well I'm thoroughly interested because I grew up near that area :)

20. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002

could u type in korean next time? i have hard time deciphering korean when its written in english.

21. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    lol I'm actually quite used to it

22. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Actually, I don't think it is the fact that Korean is Romanized that is difficult to read, but Badazz's Romanization technique. If he used one of the widely accepted Romanization systems like McCune-Reischauer or the current national system, I would have no problem understanding it.

23. the_13th_redneck

Sep 3, 2002
    lol that's nothing man.
    My cousins live in Austria, so because our systems don't let us type in Korean, I have to read a Romanticized (Germanized) Korean system and the spellings are TOTALLY nuts!!! lol!!!