So far,

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by claret50, Nov 20, 2004.

1. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The results have been kind to us, Wigan held to a draw, Reading losing and QPR getting thumped 6-1 by Leeds, we now just have to do the business over that Sarf London club!!
    C'MON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Claret mate, you are the eternal optimist. Have you seen the way we are playing? We should be destroying these teams, but instead we are struggling to score goals and sometimes looking like a sunday league pub team. We all know that we have the potential there, but AP has got to bring that out in games. We cannot lose half of our games and use the same excuse every time. ' It was their cup final' ' Theey put 10 men behind the ball and sneaked a freak goal near the end' ' They just wanted to make it hard for us.' ' We let ourselves and the fans down and we are all gutted.'............ I could write AP's comments 4 days before he makes them.
    Today I saw the Oslo club, Valerenga, put 3 goals passed Rosenborg. That's 2 more than Arsenal managed. They had a couple of 17 year olds playing, plus Steffan Iversen, who won everything in the air. Another ex spud, but now he is over his injury problems he looks great. He makes Bobby Z look like a schoolboy.
    We have got to start scoring....NOW.....Against Millwall. Please.

3. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Tony, of course I'm the eternal optimist, you have to be when you support West Ham, unless it's kickboxer or whatever his name was, when I read the report of the Leeds v QPR game I thought then that we should be achieving these scores, especially in this division, but sadly we're not, I agree that Brown is the root of all that's wrong with this club, but I'm fast running out of patience with Pardew as well, his methods of management of late confuse me.
    ps, I hope Sandy Shaw was wearing her shoes when she seduced you!! (dreamer) ;)

4. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    It really is a disapointment when we don't see these teams to bed by half time.
    People critisize the signings of Tarrico and Powell on WHO etc. However we are a 2nd divi team and as Sh1t face manure rrrsss brown will not part with any money. I see them as the best we will get. Even in the PL 750,000 down payment for Upson was out of our league. As for Pardew, i felt he should have started Deane last season to soften up defences. How many managers are not under constant criticizm. Wenger, Fergie and Jose maybe Piggy at the moment. Megson who took WBA to promotion twice didn't become a bad manager this season. Yet he was sacked, Sir Bobby the great man was sacked for Souness. Souness in a couple of months is public enemy no 1 already. I wanted Dowie but Pardew has done ok considering he really hasn't had much money to spend and we are 6th.
    Heres hoping we get it together today. And some bugger finds the net please.