SMACK/RIVALRY Thread PT.5 (Our Shame)

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by GoodDead, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    PK??? Look who is talking. One title won with over 20 pk goals........last time i checked pks and free kicks are part of the game. I think Sporting has had more pks than benfica this year.....3 games straight if i am not mistaken.

2. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    like the one Sa Pinto put in the back of the SLB net that was classic.

than Liedson finished the game off.
    [​IMG]

SPOOOOOOOOOOOORTING!!!

3. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ
    I suppose when your best player Beto :D tried to decapitate Lideson's jewels, that wasn't a PK.

4. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Did i say it wasn't? You guys have selective memory and read what you feel like it. You came here talking about pks we receive, but Sporting so far this year has had more.....deserving or not i don't know, but a fact is a fact.

5. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Benfica had more PKs a few seasons back and couldn't win the League, so I think that says something. (same year Simao was up for golden-boot but because most of his goals came from PKs it went to Fary :cool: )

6. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I didn't know being a Neo-Nazi was a disability!

7. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Call your local workmans compensation board to find more information on this. It various from province to province.

8. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    No Name are not Neo-Nazis!!! Many people of color in that claque!!!

That is propaganda that has no place here......i see alot of Celtic crosses in the SuperDragoes claque are they Nazis as well?:rolleyes:

9. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The No Name boys started out as Neo-Nazis it's not propaganda. :rolleyes: It's a well-known fact.

10. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Time for some Sopa de Dragao.

11. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I was part of the claque and never we were Neo-Nazis. This is something the media came up with in the 90's because they had the NN in reverse.

It's a well know fact to who? You? Don't even get me started with your well know facts:rolleyes:

12. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Were are you now...with all your smart ass comments????

I guess you must have a virus on your computer!!

13. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    You were part of them? LOL How many times have you gotten your assed kicked?

14. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    The guy probably isnt home, The game just ended a few minutes ago. It seems like you are the insecure Benfica fan and tries the reverse psychology on every other Porto fan to make yourself feel like a real Benfica fan :D

15. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I love how when someone asks why TO isn't on right after the Sporting game he talks about having a life, and then the next derby he does this. :rolleyes:

Oh and for the record, TO you were only here at 4:51, so you were off by 21 minutes...

So I guess when you were with the NN Boys, you guys just happened to have constant flag malfunctions that transformed the Ns into a Swastika?
    [​IMG]
    Or was that a media reporter trying to use his propaganda? Or even PDC???

You do know why the No Name Boys was disbanded once right? :rolleyes:

16. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I would rep you, if i only understood any word you just wrote!!!:D :p

17. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada

Check my posts, i have never claimed to have a virus after any Benfica loss. I watched the Sporting derby at Forca's house, so it took me a few minutes before i could be online, but i have never gone missing after a loss......the same cannot be said about all people here.

Having Swastikas and Celtic Crosses as part of claques flags was huge in the 90's, which was when that picture was taken. You probably didn't follow soccer then. Almost all big claques like NN, JL, SD and many more used them.....the intent by using them was to cause fear and portrait an image of dominance and superiority. As a former NN i had many color folks in our mist and i never saw anybody treated like less of a person. But like with any group, people will infiltrate and try to make the movement turn and follow their own agenda.

Don't speak of things you didn't experience and don't understand. Keep it simple.

18. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It was 20 minutes after the game and you're saying he went missing? You're a hypocrit then. Enough said on that issue.

BTW: you know that being a nazi isn't being against black people right? Henry Ford, for example, was a Nazi, honored by Hitler himself even, but hired many black workers for his company.

I do believe you're not a Nazi now though, because you obviously don't even know what one is. :rolleyes:

The No Name Boys was DISBANDED because of the Neo-Nazis. Maybe you didn't follow soccer back then. But that is a fact, and go ask any No Name Boy member you want, that is the truth. It then slowly made a revival in the late 90's with no indication of a Nazi presence.

I suggest you take your own advice and keep it simple.

BTW: According to you, being a Nazi in the 90's doesn't count and there's no meaning behind the Swastika then? I guess the holocaust never happened either! :rolleyes:

19. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Your replies actually used to be creative.....but now are just laim!!!

What u think of me means as much as a Beira Mar win!!! NOTHING!!!

20. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Stop with the Nazi thing it is irritating me:mad:

21. metro fan

metro fan Member

Apr 29, 1999
    Union, NJ
    Now, We all know why the Porto fans' brought the masks to the game. To prevent themselves from the Baia Peru flu :D :D

22. Brian De Sousa

Brian De Sousa Red Card

Aug 10, 2004
    New Bedford, MA
    Says the hypocrite who once said he would ignore TO Devils posts.

23. Portugallia

Portugallia BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 9, 2005
    Actually it didn't.

24. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I never attacked you, and yet you can't say anything about what I said because you know it's the truth.

It hurts sometimes.

BDS: I had him on the ignore list, and I did have him there for a long long time, as well as I did with you. So actually, no, I'm not a hypocrit. I didn't say I'd ignore his posts, only that I'd add him to my ignore list, which I did. That's about the 10th time in the last month you've brought this up though, nice to see your obsessing over something I said a year ago. Once again, you're showing the obsession you have with me. Nice going! :)

25. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Thanks for clarifying!