Sitting with the Casbah

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by jose8lo, Oct 7, 2003.

1. jose8lo

jose8lo BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 9, 2002
    washington
    sitting with the cashbah

I'm planning to go to the November 9th playoff game at spartan and this time I want to sit with the loudest mother f***ers in the stadium,since I was a season ticket holder in the first few seasons with the clash me and my wife never sat with the loudest so I will be going by myself, I need to know what section is the cashbah since I'm buying the ticket within the next couple of days,thanks in advance. go Quakes! p.s. I will be going early enough to tailgate before gametime.

2. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Casbah is officially located in N3. But usually you can just make your way over if you don't have a ticket in that section.

3. blacktide

blacktide Member

Feb 25, 1999
    As SJQF said, we are located in N3, and we welcome anyone who wants to stand and cheer the team on. We're pretty much PG13 when it comes to the kinds of chants we do. If you are looking to swear your head off, the Ultras are in the south end (usually) and I'm sure they would welcome you as well.

The Club Quake tailgate is outside the east gate. It's BYO.

See you at the game!

4. jose8lo

jose8lo BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 9, 2002
    washington
    thanks for the info,see you all at the nov. 9th game.

5. Albany58

Albany58 Member+

Sep 14, 1999
    Concord, CA USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a caveat. The title says "sitting." I've never been able to sit in the Casbah section whenever I went there. :)

6. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Loud = Casbah, North End
    Loud and Obnoxious = Ultras, South End