Single game ticket sales

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by ferrigamo, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ferrigamo

ferrigamo Member

Jan 5, 2002
    Springfield, Ohio
    When do single game ticket sales begin? I am planning a trip to LA at the end of July to see the Crew vs Chivas game on Saturday and also to catch the LA vs Chicago game on Sunday and I want to get tickets as soon as possible. I suppose until the season starts, that they will not sell any in the hopes of selling to season ticket holders, but do these tickets go on sale after that or not until within a month or so of the game or what? Thanks.

2. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm guessing you'd have to get those through the Galaxy and Chivas ticket offices. If it's anything like Columbus, they should go on sale 3-4 weeks before the first game. Ticketmaster.com says 2/26 as the on-sale date, but that may just be for Chivas tickets.

Captain Splarg lives in northern California, so you could have some company if he comes down.

3. JB the First

JB the First Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't forget the Church of Robbie Rogers

4. Crew Chuck35

Crew Chuck35 Member+

Apr 13, 2009
    Gahanna, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They might be waiting to announce when they go on sale until the labor deal is finished....which might be awhile. Starting to worry if this summer will only be the WC and Baseball....ugh.

5. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And the Big Nasty fan club.