Since Australia joined the AFC, shouldn't the Aussies join the Asian

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by hanul21, Jun 30, 2005.

1. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

:D
    itd be awesome having our fellow asian brothers join us in AFC part of bs

2. xabi_al0ns0

xabi_al0ns0 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Australia
    I'm not sure what you mean :confused: please explain further.

3. noaihmtch

noaihmtch Red Card

Mar 12, 2005
    Great Japan
    probably he's telling you to start posting here and have "discussion" with bunch of retarded chimpanzees instead of posting in the quiet and slow australia forum.

[​IMG]

4. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Although the move has been officially sanctioned, Australia doesn't actually make the switch until January 1, 2006. So we'll stay 'residents' in the Oceania forum until then.

5. xabi_al0ns0

xabi_al0ns0 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Australia
    I'm Australian and I like this Asian forum far better :D Far more posters to reply to what you're writing about therefore making responses quicker, and I find discussions about Australia vs an Asian team more exciting then Australia vs Solomon Islands in a few months which if we don't win we should be shot. :D :p

6. xabi_al0ns0

xabi_al0ns0 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Australia
    We might as well make the Asian and Oceania forum the same one. :rolleyes:

7. JLSA

JLSA Member

Nov 11, 2003
    Haven't you been reading the board - we're already here!!! :D

Sure, anything new that relates to Australia in OFC should be on the Oceania board - so WC playoffs and Sydney FC in the CWC - but anything that relates to Australia in Asia should be on the Asia and Middle East board. There is no "Australia" board.

The question of where APL threads go is the only issue.

I think they should go here, the APL clubs are attempt to qualify for the Asian Champions League.

J

8. xabi_al0ns0

xabi_al0ns0 New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Australia
    I have a question, how many teams qualify for the Asian Champions League from each country? I'm guessing that it may be the top two or three. :D

9. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    top 2

10. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

haha.. i mean that we should have a combined forum, so thered be: Asia and Middle East, Asia Rivalries, Asia NSR, Korea, Iran, Australia (hopefully :D ), and (hopefully) Asia MultiMedia

11. dsk_oz

dsk_oz Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Sydney, Oz
    So you're, like, queue-jumping football refugees?! :eek:

Don't tell Johnny Howard, or he'll get the uncontrollable urge to lock up the whole FFA :p .. probably in Nauru :D