Silly Darwinists back on their heels?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Danks81, Nov 7, 2004.

1. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    That's circular reasoning. I deny the existence of a natural right and wrong. Thus, your reasoning fails. The only right and wrong are the ones we have chosen to impose on ourselves to preserve our society, which we have determined is more important than living like animals with no rules. (Well, even animals have rules, but I think you're following me.) We have determined that cooperation in social structures is more important than "do what you feel" day.

2. Norsk Troll

Norsk Troll Member+

Sep 7, 2000
    Central NJ
    Maybe I look into the eye of a newt, and see love there.

(And no, you can't call me Gussy Fink-Nottle).

3. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rem acu tetigisti!

4. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    [​IMG]

5. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed? Not really. Renovated might be more apropos.

6. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Interesting... So you admit then, do you, that your belief in god is EXACTLY the same as a small childs belief in the tooth fairy? Maybe we're getting somewhere after all.
    So can I take it that Osama Bin Laden would be your proposal for sainthood? after all, he made lots of people join their god, didn't he.
    Look mate, I'm sure you're a nice fella and all that... most religious people are... (well, kinda... except when they start killing off other people who disagree with them, which happens fairly often actually but there we are), but at some point you're going to have to admit that there is no logical way you can prove the existence of god. That's pretty much the whole point of the deal, y'know?