Signed USWNT strip

Discussion in 'Women's Fans and More' started by dnarip, Mar 5, 2015.

1. dnarip

dnarip New Member

May 1, 2008
    I am hoping that someone on this forum will be able to identify the signatures in the below image. We won it at an auction. Any help is greatly appreciated!

[​IMG]

2. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    I've filled in as many as I can figure out:
    [​IMG]

I'm guessing that the one that looks like it starts with a Y is Yael Averbuch and the one that starts with the A might be Alyssa Naeher. But I can't find any confirmation of what their signatures look like.

dnarip repped this.
  3. dnarip

dnarip New Member

May 1, 2008
    Thank you Holden! That is a tremendous help!!!

4. Glove Stinks

Glove Stinks Member+

Jan 20, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Well done, Im going with Ashlyn Harris. Looks to be circa 2010ishbased on Beuhler still going by Beuhler and Yael still in the mix. Only thing not plausible with Harris or Naeher is there are 3 keepers in Solo, Barney and Loyden already there....Any other guesses? Amber Brooks made a cuple of squads back then , but I don't get that from the Autograph

5. holden

holden Member+

Dundee FC, Yeovil Town LFC, Girondins de Bordeaux
    Oct 20, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Dundee FC
    Well, the jersey is the centennial jersey, so we know it's 2013 or later. Based on the players, I believe it's from the Dec 2013 camp. Buehler was there. Cox was there. LePeilbet was there. Mewis was there. Klingenberg was there. Averbuch and Naeher were there, which is why I thought it might be them. Harris was not there, though (recovering from surgery). And I know what her signature looks like from this picture:
    [​IMG]
    And that doesn't match.

Glove Stinks and Semblance17 repped this.