Siena-Juventus [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by delp_07, Oct 23, 2004.

1. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Today against Siena Juve played pretty good. Zlatan played alright but he should have put away some of those chances that he got. Nedved was really not at his best but he made good choices when he had to. Del Piero is getting back on track. His first was ok but his second just showed the Genius he has. But the difference for me today was Mauro Camoranesi. Every game he is constantly getting better. He impresses me so much sometimes, I really hope he can perform like he did today for the National team. Time will tell but i think this year is the year of the Old Lady.

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Re: A good Juve..

Why don't you post these things in the Juventus thread?

3. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004

oh sorry ill do it next time i was just commenting on the game.

4. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT

It's also important not to imply results in thread titles and to put an [R] in the thread title. I'll make the changes and move the thread. I'm sure glad I didn't come here earlier because I just watched the game and would've known who won.

5. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    BTW, I agree with your comments on the game. Mauro was tremendous, Nedved was off. Neither of Del Piero's goals were things of beauty - the second was nice in that he freed himself cleverly in the box, and got off a quick shot, but really, he shot straight at the goalie which will be saved 90% of the time. I'm as happy as you are to see him score though. Finally, Zebina has been an incredibly pleasant surprise as an attacking wing back who can cross the ball. Who knew?