Show your support for a New MLS team in Houston here!

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by bford, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I also heard last year that Northwest mall was going to get shutdown and turned into office space, the extra parking could come in handy, if they build a SSS at Delmar like they want to.

2. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI:
    Houston Chronicle, 04/24/05

If you can't listen on the radio, the show streams online at www.kpft.org. They also have an archive at that site if you want to listen later.

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Obviously, as a Dallas fan, I would LOVE for there to be a team in Houston.

4. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Well ....GreettingS from the hearth of SPRING BRANCH....Guys soccer is big bu$$ine, countless games have prove this over and over but right now there is a battle against the ANTISOCCER ENTITY here in our Good Ol' Texas and all over the country, they are not giving up without a fight the attack have been relentless for them soccer have become a HUGE PITON that is swallowing everything and belive me guys they are afraid, very afraid. :confused:
    I really hope that Houston become a new franchise in MLS, it is a fact that we have the demographic to support another mayor soccer team and I really hope that Bear Creek become a new soccer academy Bradenton Style, to develop more TEXAS soccer STARS.... :)

5. Short Irish Guy

Short Irish Guy New Member

May 1, 2003
    Houston
    I'll support the team as long as the ownership group are Americans. This is an American first division and I'd hate to see another expansion team go the way of Chivas USA. I'm sure Vergas has done wonderful things south of the border but I want to see more American ownership as we move away from single entity.

6. Jugador de Futbol

Jugador de Futbol New Member

Jun 13, 2005
    I'm praying that Houston will have a MLS team. I heard that the issue now is what stadium to play at. Whenever Houston gets a MLS team I'll buy season tickets. I'm thinking the team name should be the Texas Elite and its colors can be blue and yellow, thats just off the top of my head.

7. Keeper 77

Keeper 77 New Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Denton
    I could see making some trips to Houston to watch a game or two.

8. MLSNHTOWN

MLSNHTOWN Member+

Oct 27, 1999
    Houston, TX
    Bump...I am MLSNHTOWN