Should our SGs sit next to one another?

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by TrepX, Dec 15, 2008.

1. SanJoseHotspur

SanJoseHotspur New Member

Mar 2, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I noticed on the FSC broadcast, that they showed closeup shots of the RSL supporters multiple times, but I don't remember a single zoom into section 109. Lame.

2. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bingo.:mad:

3. athletics68

athletics68 Member+

Dec 12, 2006
    San Diego & San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Disappointing but not surprising. RSL are the defending champs and this was their opening day. We on the other hand were just the roadkill in their way on opening day.

4. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not just getting airtime on camera...
    If people were upset that we were getting way loud on the drums later in the match, I would have to say it's because the RSL fans brought gigantic clown drums and blew some of the stadium away with them. Enough to warrant a stepped-up response. Sorry if we blindsided the Ultras chants with that, but we'll better coordinate such responses as necessary going forward. And those giant clown drums bled right into the broadcast booth due to their position in the stadium, which IMO is bullshyte, making for a false depiction of the true atmosphere.

5. Red KRO

Red KRO New Member

Apr 30, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but could an Earthquakes fan please tell me which section away fans sit in at Buck Shaw Stadium. I'm a Toronto FC fan planning a trip for the end of May.
    Thanks

6. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Outside of the stadium will do ! :D

7. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    in all seriusness, the section for the away fans is section "A", you can call our FO at (408) 556-7700 and ask for Anthony Perry, he is the sales rep for away fans.

I hope this help.

8. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Thanks for making the trip! Anthony Perry is indeed your best bet. 408-556-7712.

You might also check some of the TFC supporters boards to see if others are heading this way; they may have a group block already purchased, as they did in 2008.

If there's not a large TFC contingent this year, it probably doesn't matter where you sit (as long as you're not in the Quakes' supporters section). In that case, I can get you better and cheaper seats.

9. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Take off, eh? That game is, uh, in Oakland this year. Yep, that's where it's at.

10. smpfi65

smpfi65 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    BySoLeDaDsTaTePriSoN
    :D

[​IMG]