Should Mexicans Boo Mexico?

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by franco, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Tone Capone

Tone Capone Member

Dec 6, 2005
    SF Bay
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    please, for the love of God, boo!

2. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Whatsa matta you?

3. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I rather boo the USMNT.

4. 1stYearCoach

1stYearCoach Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I don't agree that the fans have a right to throw things. Nothing at all. But I do believe that it is their right to boo if they are not satisfied. I don't think the booing the fans did in el DF was hateful, but it was to tell their players, I didn't like the way you played, and to tell Hugo that they didn't like his lack of coaching/strategy. All home teams get boo'd at on point or another. It happens to the Yankees, to the Raiders, and most teams in pro sports.
    The fan paid hard earned money (in most cases), took the time to come out and see them play hard, and want to be sent home satisfied. It's a perfectly healthy thing.

5. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    People always boo when the team suck and they should know that. It's always been like that. It's a boo of frustration not hatred. That being said it can backfire and fans should know that. I always remember when I went to the confederations cup and Mexico was playing like crap against Egypt and the fans started booing and doing oles and rooting for Egypt. The Egyptians didn't know what was up and they got inspired by that and they endend up getting the tie. A lot of people thought we had screwed up ( some morons kept at it). To me the key was after the game finished and the Egyptians went on and clapped to the fans. That was just awful. Of course the players complained and people realized it was counter productive and Mexico was never booed after that.

6. Jimmy America

Jimmy America Member

Jun 4, 2005
    Nerys Eyebrows
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hell yea we should boo when they play like crap. I would have been boo'ing too, but more directed at Hugo fo waiting so long to make changes when it was obvious we were not gonna score with the awful line-up he had out there.

7. pepelutivruski4

pepelutivruski4 New Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    huele a zarape naco ignorante

8. Puro_Sinaloa

Puro_Sinaloa Member+

Dec 3, 2005
    I think it's our obligation as fans, to let the team know when they're not playing well. Just because they're, "stars" doesnt mean they should be treated like royalty.

9. Mexicochamp2010

Mexicochamp2010 New Member

Jul 17, 2006
    your not a true fan and whoever belives this is not a true fan:)