Should iran stop supporting terrorism?

Discussion in 'International News' started by Scarecrow, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think we all know that they should, but lets see how many really feel that way.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is pretty hard to trust a nation that thinks supplying bombs for terrorists to use to attack cities and kill women and children in bus stops is acceptable.

3. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    I think Iran's funding of terrorism is one of the greatest problems facing humanity.

4. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Iran invented terrorism and the word "stop" and the word "support", but it yet has not found a way to combine those 3 words in one sentence. So, there is a chance that some lucky Iranian might receive a Noble peace prize if he/she connects the dots there.

5. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Actually Israel invented terrorism , they were the first to use hijacking airlines for political purposes , they were the first to use terror to force out the Arabs of Palestine . And currently they are supporting the Kurdish groups in Iraq .

p.s. It seems like some people never grow up , this is getting really childish. How old are some of these members? This thread was made after my thread about Israel signing the NPT , this is a childish copycat game and for that reason this thread is pointless and stupid .

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep its right there with your silly Israel giving up their nukes poll.

7. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    once Iran stops supporting terrorists in the ME then perhaps peace will have a real chance.

8. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Jews invented pretty much everything, except for hostage taking and pedophilia, which are Iranian inventions.

9. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    Arafat is Israeli?

10. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Nope, Israelis hijacked a Syrian airlines way before the PLO hijacked a plane . Like I said the Israelis are the master of terrorism , their countries foundation was built on terrorism , and now they are crying and accusing other countries of using the same terrorist tactics which they started .

11. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Really? Jews took hostages before Iran , so your wrong , Jews invented hostage taking , you should be proud of that Ben , its such a great accomplishment for the promise land , their terrorist tactics made Israel what it is today ,.

12. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Look, no matter how hard you try and cry about it, Israel is not going to go anywhere and you have to just accept it. Just by starting another stupid thread will not change a thing, it will maybe make you feel more special, but that's about it.

13. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Is Israel suppose to go anywhere? Did I miss something? Did I start this stupid thread?

14. Dyvel

Dyvel Member+

Jul 24, 1999
    The dog end of a day gone by
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I would just like to point out that the IRA were terrorizing people before Israel or Iran were.

15. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    No. Yes. No.

16. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't believe you. I want you to prove to me that what you say is true. Sounds like another anti-semitic lie.

i saw a Chicago Bears player on CBS Sunday whose name is Israel Idonojaye. Big black guy. Is he from Israel too because of his name?

17. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Thanks for proving my point , now go back and read your own post or at least try to think before you make a post

18. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I am anti-Semitic for saying something you don’t want to hear . CAN YOU DEFINE ANTI-SEMTICIM FOR ME ??? If I said I hate all Jews that’s anti-Semitic , but when I post something which disagrees with the Israeli government how is that anti-Semitic ? I thought you favored Democracy , so why don’t you like people who disagree with the Israeli government .
    In 1954 Israeli fighter planes hijacked a Syrian civilian airliner and forced it to land at Lod Airport, where its passengers were detained for two days. The hijacking forced Syria to release members of the IDF . It was the first time a airline hijacking occurred for political purposes , nearly 14 years later the first Arab hijacking occurred .
    http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1194/9411071.htm

I don’t know , but if he had a name like that and made pro-Israeli posts and supported anything and everything Israel does then he would most likely be Israeli .

19. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Wow, not only Jews are great scientists, doctors, lawyers and mother-in-laws, but bad ass terrorists as well! Wow, Jews rule!

20. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I think its something that you put on a cut or wound which kills germs;)

On this point you are right though. The "anti-semite" tag is a tactic used by some Jews and Zionists to tar all people with the same brush to kill dissenting voices. Anyone who disagrees with the creation of the state of Israel (not the Jewish religion or race) is labelled a racist. The labelling of such people as anti-semites (if they aren't Jewish) or "self-loathing Jews" (if they are Jewish) is a lazy way of avoiding a debate which in the overwhelming majority of cases has nothing to do with racial viewpoints

21. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Bullshit. This is an easy cop-out by anyone who dislikes Jews to say, I am not anti-semitic, I just don't agree with Israeli policies, which in many cases is a very solid and honest way people feel. You could like Jews and disagree with Israel, but too mnay times it's an easy way out for all the racist pigs out there. If you are against a creation of the state of Israel, you are against Jews having a homeland, where everyone else can have their country, why not Jews?

22. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I agree .
    Jews should understand the fact that they are downgrading the real anti-semantics by using this tactic. The Nazis were anti-Semitic , they kill 6 million Jews , they were the real anti-Semitic. But somehow I am anti-Semitic while I never hurt or disrespected one JEW which I meet in my life , I might disagree with the Israeli government but I am in no way anti-Semitic as most people who are accused of being anti-Semitic . I remember a couple months ago I made a PM to Ben ( who is Jewish ) and asked him if he was offended by any of my posts , and I said if he was offended to accept my apologize. I took the initiative step to make sure I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings ( did Hitler care about what Jews felt? ) , but when someone calls me anti-Semitic I just laugh because if anyone personally knew me I am the farthest thing from being anti-Semitic .

23. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    At the risk of banging my head against a brick wall again, disliking Israel and believing that the state of Israel as it currently exists is an injustice is not the same as disliking Jews.

I believe that the state of Israel was creating on a flawed basis.

I believe that the insistence of the state of Israel to expand beyond the 1947 borders, together with its refusal to allow a right of return or to compensate those who lost their lands in 1947 at market value and allow them citizenship if they so desire, is an injustice. Therefore Israel as it exists today has no "right" to do so IMO.

I also believe that from a theological point of view that the Jewish people are my "cousins" and from an historical point of view they are my ancestors. Am i an anti-semite?"

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    From everything I have read, IMO, you have no "right" to exist, cousin.

25. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    How about Arabs compensating hundreds of thousands of Jews who were forced out of Yemen, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Morocco, etc?
    Stop attacking Israel and threatening her existence, it won't need to expand -pretty effing simple, isn't it?