[SF] ARGENTINA vs. MEXICO (r)

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by HINCHADERIVER91, Jul 8, 2007.

1. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Me gustaria creer eso, pero la verdad es que Mexico no pudo anotar ni un solo gol. La verdad es que Argentina simplemente fue mejor.

Que esta haciendo Oswaldo Sanchez haciendo tiempo desde el primer tiempo? Querian empatar o que chin*ados?

2. HINCHADERIVER91

HINCHADERIVER91 New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    LOS ANGELES
    [​IMG]
    eyyy no me pushes bueeeyyy!!

3. Blue-and-White

Blue-and-White New Member

Sep 3, 2006
    Canada
    Great photo!!!

Argentina's defence had me worried for a bit, couple lucky breaks and skillful goals, and we win 3-0. Good game.

4. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Re: [SF] Argentina vs Mexico (r)

I don't know about that. Remember, he was not 100 percent, he almost didn't play. And he still had Mexico's best chance.

He seemed to play far from the goal, for the most part, and also he needs to improve his passing. But, no doubt he has a bright future.

5. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    right side was superb. only once did zanetti dribbled pressure onto himself...
    left side warmed up too ********ing slowly. but all the defenders were on their A game in 2nd half.

6. ElClu

ElClu Member

Jul 10, 2007
    NO FUC!ING WAY !!!!!!
    This how how puzzies some of the mexican players are.
    Now castillo,blanco,sanchez,all saying the ref "treat them bad" by trash talking them during the game,even nery said the ref had no balls on espn's sportscenter.
    I could understand such statement from blanco,and maybe sanchez (they are really bad loosers),but castillo should stay away,damm,that guy will be really useful for the mexican press gossip columns.(he already talked bad about hugo when he went to bench against guadalupe)
    Why do they behave like they are all stupids??

7. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Spoiled athletes. It's what pro sport has advanced to. As for Sanchez and Blanco, I'd expect this kind of behavior but with Nery, like you said, he should distance himself from those influences and take the torch from Rafa where he will not look like an idiot. As for their whining about the ref, truth be told the ref let the teams play and truly did not influence the game at all regardless of what some think of the penal called for Tevez. Also the "treated them bad" is as you say sour grapes.

8. Dantezo

Dantezo Member

Sep 15, 2000
    Jeonju, S. Korea
    The thing is, Argentina has a team of stars – their depth is unbelievable. Look at what they did to US, Peru and Mexico – hold them off for the first half, and let their power come out afterwards. Lets face it, Mexico and US are not up to par with Argentina, period. No excuses. The USA would have had a better showing if we did not send our C team vs Argentina, but still I don’t think we would have beaten that Argentina team, the score line would have been closer though.

Lesson to take home: The better team won in all of those games, and we should just continue to play quality teams like that to improve.

9. HINCHADERIVER91

Jun 27, 2007
    LOS ANGELES
    Where Can I Get All The Results Between Mexico And Argentina?!?!?!?!?!?

10. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Hey is it me or did any of you notice Mascherano got alot better? I remember when he was with Corithians I don't remember him being this good, I guess the English game can change a player fast.

11. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    his tackles were good as always

his distribution seemed to have improved.

12. HINCHADERIVER91

Jun 27, 2007
    LOS ANGELES
    the play in england is at a really fast pace..didt u see him and tevez speeding up n down the field? masche improved alot..he has a long career ahead of him.

VAMOS MEEESII

[​IMG]

13. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Yeah I knew it wasn't the beer that was making seem differnt so he did improve so did Tevez hmm It would be cool to send some of our players to the English league.

14. HINCHADERIVER91

Jun 27, 2007
    LOS ANGELES
    *cough*borgetti*cough*
    lol.

u guys need to send young talent..
    those old horses arent gonna get better,.

15. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Mosco if you remember, he had a pretty bad injury (knee I think) that kept out from playing as much as Carlitos while at Corinthians. Towards the end of nightmare in Brazil, he really started playing immensely better. The end result was the excellent world cup.

16. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    The Corithians fans seem to love them two

17. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    they ditched corithians for a reason...

18. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That team as a whole imploded. The issues there were not just limited to Carlitos and Javier, even some of the other members of the squad had issues with the coach.

19. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wasn't the coach a racist saying that he didn't like Argentinos or something like that?

20. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    It seems he had issues with everybody not just the Argentinos.

21. FutbolCrazy

FutbolCrazy BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jun 5, 2002
    Colorado
    Argies just got beaten like a drum. No contest.

22. rios

rios Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    you are a retard

23. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

Hey you didn't here that from me I guess the better team won I notice Argentina doesn't play good to taller players but when they play Mexico which are a bit smaller as in height Argentina seem to play good?

24. ElClu

ElClu Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Who could be smaller than messi and tevez??
    Reality goes beyond that.
    We choke in a big game,playing bad.
    Doesn't mean we choke in ALL games,and while is a fracaso,is not like we will stop playing futbol.

25. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Thats true