Sevilla Fútbol Club S.A.D. - Official 2010-2011 Thread (R)

Discussion in 'Andalucia' started by 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racomando

Racomando Member

Celtic and Rangers
    Jun 27, 2011
    The World
    Club:
    Rangers
    Nat'l Team:
    Tonga
    Pim Pam Pim Pam

2. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Dude how can you be both a Rangers and Celtic supporter? Do you have split personalities or just want to be hated by all!

Go Gers and Ese Beti Oe!!

3. 5_EUROPEAN_CUPS

Mar 19, 2005
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm at a loss how a player the quality of Capel is allowed to go for 3.5m euros.

Spahic looks the real deal and I'm interested to see how he adapts to Spain.

It's going to be an interesting season once again but I think we could struggle we've lost some first team players and others have gotten one year older.

I hope I'm wrong.

4. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think that Malaga may end up either being the best placed team from Andalucia based on their deep pocket signings or they will be a bust a la Real Madrid with great players but no teamwork!! Either way as long as Er Glorioso wins both derby matches it will make my season!! :D

5. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The game tomorrow will be shown life on ZDF.de, with hidemyass probably also available for Non-German viewers.

6. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  7. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the ugly green ones serve their masters and set us Blanco/Rojo for a chance to move into a European League slot and challenge for a CL slot, so we go and lay a big, fat egg. :rolleyes:

8. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Holy sh it someone finally posted on the Sevilla site I was about to close it down due to inactivity. Figured all the Sevillistas abandoned the team since they are playing like caca as of late!!

Getafe could have scored 7-8 goals if they really wanted to the other day!!

Ese Beti Oe!!

9. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi Pichi. Want a link to the table? ;)

10. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    As my hero Austin Powers would say: "Oh do behave'!!

BTW-Just signed my retirement paperwork and will be retiring on 1 Sept 2012 having reached my MRD!! Damn is sucks!!

Ese Beti Oe!!

11. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I never regretted one day of my career or one day of my retirement. You'll do fine. Congrats on a long, distinguished service. :cool:

12. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rough finish to the derby. Very weak red card, but not really that important in the outcome. Looked to me like Sevilla could have easily walked away with the three points. Oh well.

Congrats to the ugly green, great season for you. Stayed in the La Liga and actually won the derby. Failure of a season for Sevilla. This team should be going to the Champions League and should have competed better across the board. Change is coming, I'm sure. Maybe Caparros back?

Soccernet match report: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/323855?cc=5739

13. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Were you watching some Pirate TV feed of the match. After 15 minutes you guys packed it in and Betis deserved the 3 points. Benhat is the man!! Ese Beti Oe!!

14. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Looks like the American Legion will be taking up all my free time come 1 September!!

15. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sevilla come close often enough to share or take the points. Doesn't matter, bad sit piece play allowed the ugly south-siders get by their superior neighbors. Season to end this weekend, but I still have the MLS team formerly known as the Wizards. :)

16. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    All 3 of Benhat's goals in this years derby sevillano matches were set pieces. And I have the Quakes who even though I have season tix still have not been to one game yet due to Reserves or work. Might actually get to see them coming up!

Ese Beti Oe!!

17. Qdog

Qdog Member

May 8, 2002
    Andalusia
    Club:
    Sevilla FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The MLS Cup might end up being between the Wizards and 'Quakes this year. You might want to make your reservations for KC now. ;)

So Sevilla can still get into the Europa League if:

They beat Espanyol on the road
    Osasuna ties at Racing
    Levante loses to Athletic at home
    Mallorca loses at Real Madrid

Any variation from this setting means Sevilla does not make the cut. I feel a little like Jim Carey "So I still have a chance!!!" Possible, but not very likely. At least its something to watch for on Sunday.

18. Pichi

Pichi Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 17, 1999
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    Real Betis
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

.....And Santa Claus gets a shave and Del Nido gets sentenced to 7 years in jail or any combination of the above! Keep dreaming buddy!!

Ese Beti Oe!!