Seven killed in Jerusalem Yeshivah

Discussion in 'International News' started by Dave Brull, Mar 6, 2008.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    reading is fundamental. You have no point and I have a hard time following your posts b/c they make zero sense.

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Now, it's the Arabs turn to want Jews out of their lands. And they tried many times to force them out, but we all know what happened, hence the refugee issue. As i recollect, it's the aggressor who is at fault, thus the arabs should pay for their own hatred, cowardliness and violence, not Palestinians, but those nations that tried to wipe Israel of the map. So put blame where it lies and maybe when Arabs turn to their own governments instead of blaming Israel for earthquakes and droughts, we might have a chance then.

3. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    I don't know about the future but here's the forecast.

Development
    Saudi Arabia is one of the few fastest growing countries in the world with a high per capita income of $20,700 (2007), Saudi Arabia will be launching six Economic cities (King Abdullah Economic City) [27] which will be completed by the year 2020. These six new industrialized Economic cities will Diversify the Economy of Saudi Arabia, and will also increase the per capita income to a high level. The King of Saudi Arabia has announced that the per capita income, is forecast, to rise from $ 15,000 in 2006 to $33,500 in 2020 [28] The Economic cities will be spread around Saudi Arabia to promote diversification for each region and their economy, and the cities will contribute $ 150 billion to the GDP.

However the Urban areas of Riyadh and Jeddah will contribute $ 287 billion dollars by the year 2020[29]. The Country is soon developing into an MEDC (Developed Country).[/B]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_arabia#Economy

4. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    How hard it is to understand that Europeans wanted to expel the Jews out?

:rolleyes:

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I can't wait for the oil to run out and for America to develop a useful alternative energy.

6. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

The Arabs don't want to expel the Jews out.

They just want the Palestinian land returned.

7. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So when will a Jew be allowed to enter this beautiful CIVILIZED country with such great future?

8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    :eek:You're kidding right? So all those wars and funding of all those terrorist groups are about diversification then?

Do you really think your government gives a rat's ass about an average Palestinian, unless you consider giving $10,000 for sacrificing your sons or daughters to kill filthy Jews caring?

9. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    When all Palestinian lands are returned.

10. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    The Arab Peace Initiative [2] was floated by then acting Saudi regent Crown Prince Abdullah as a potential solution to both the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the Arab-Israeli conflict.

The proposal, from Saudi Arabia, offered Israel recognition by the Arab countries, including into peace agreements and normalisation of relations if Israel would:

withdraw from all territories occupied by Israel since the 1967 Arab-Israeli war,
    provide a just solution to the Palestinian refugee problem, and
    recognize the establishment of a sovereign and independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beirut_Summit

I think they are being Just. Some of the People want to go back as far as 1947 to the UN partition plan when Israel and Palestine looked like this.

[​IMG]

11. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    BULLSHIT! and you know it, but it is the ONLY answer you have in your arsenal. Keep killing in Israel and those lands will definitely be given back:rolleyes:

12. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    The Palestinians will never give up until all of the occupied lands are taken by them from the Jews.

13. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I guess time will tell, but many more will die, especially on the other side and that will amuse the rest of the Arab world.

14. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    :D funny,
    So Arabs start the wars, Israel defends and takes certain lands as a defensive measure and now Israel has to take back those refugees and return the lands.
    I guess the semitic mind is rather creative when it comes to to it.

15. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    No it becomes funny from here:D.

So Europeans kick Jews out for whatever reasons.

The US make laws so that Jews cannot gain entry to the United States.

The Jews wanting to settle among Arabs.

And henceforth 1947 you know the storyline.

16. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Kick Jews out - you mean murder 2/3 of them.
    Jews started immigrating to ME in 18th and 19th century before Holocaust.
    I won' even mention the real history and its beginning of Israel and who was where first. That's history.
    You keep saying that Jews stole Arab lands - buying them legally and getting them through defensive wars, while Arabs kicking Palestinans out from those lands as to make it easier for them to wage war and with a partition plan is not stealing.

17. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Why? Because the Europeans didn't want them.

"Napoleon suggested the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine as early as 1799, during his invasion of the Levant."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism#Establishment_of_the_Zionist_Movement_1897_-_1917

"The Tsarist government sporadically encouraged Jewish emigration. In 1890, it approved the establishment of "The Society for the Support of Jewish Farmers and Artisans in Syria and Eretz Israel," (known as the "Odessa Committee" headed by Leon Pinsker) dedicated to practical aspects in establishing agricultural Jewish settlements in the Land of Israel."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._Union#Mass_emigration_and_political_activism

18. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    No i am saying get out of the "occupied lands".

19. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not even close. Emigration was massive in the late 1800's, early 1900's, from all over the world. Makes sense that some emigrants would be Jewish. And yes, Tsarist Russia was not a great place to be Jewish.

Your conclusions are just horribly flawed. I am not even sure why people are arguing with you. It isn't your stance on the issues, its just that you can't argue them effectively.

20. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    No your conclusions are flawed and biased.

If the Jews didn't feel pressured from the Europeans, they would have still stayed in Europe and we wouldn't have seen the mass migration.

21. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would again like to iterate my sad reaction to the murder of innocents at the Yeshivah. They didn't deserve that fate; that others are suffering does not excuse this.

22. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The Iranian TV's coverage in English

[youtube]-BVJFhNVWfQ[/youtube]

[youtube]jNm0ICJXeNQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Lvg5G6iDSF8[/youtube]

23. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So the Israeli students get killed and they show crying Palestinia children - fair coverage I see.

24. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    It's much more balanced than anything you see on Fox or Al Jazeera.

25. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Maybe so, considering that Fox showed it once - all CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC cover is Obama and Hilary.