Seven killed in Jerusalem Yeshivah

Discussion in 'International News' started by Dave Brull, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Unfcking believable - these scum are actually celebrating these deaths across the border. Let's give them West Bank now and Jerusalem. I hope IDF starts doing what it does best.
    ENOUGH WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!!
    Defend your people Israel! Punish those scumbags!!!

3. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Look at this headline - effing AP bastards...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080306/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians

"Gunman kills 8 at Jerusalem seminary"

Gunman - maybe they should mention that it was a Russian or a Chinese gunman - not muslim, not Palestinian, not Arab?!:mad:

Kills 8 - eight who, eight CHILDREN, STUDENTS...

Partners in peace? Humans?
    Wake up Israel!

4. Boudster

Boudster New Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Dubai
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Save the drama oddessit,we all knew this was coming.Over the past week I lost count of the number of Palestinian civilians killed,children included.As for the Gaza celebrations,I couldn't understand it,nor could you and nor could anyone else living unoppressed.

5. ME-Unit

ME-Unit New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Iran
    UNF*CKING BELIEVABLE is 120 Palestinians have been killed in the past week by Israel and no one gives a flying crap. MANY of them were civilians. Let them do what they do best!

As the Saadi put it perfectly:
    Human beings are members of a whole,
    In creation of one essence and soul.

If one member is afflicted with pain,
    Other members uneasy will remain.

If you have no sympathy for human pain,
    The name of human you cannot retain.

RIP to those killed in this tragic event. However as the UN resolution puts it the Palestinian terrorism is the DIRECT result of the illegal Israeli OCCUPATION.

6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Here we go again... Preventing daily rocket attacks and attacking the infrastructure of terrorism in military operations where sometimes innocents get killed. By the way blame Hamas and others for hiding among these civilians and using them as human shield.
    Here, you have kids studying in school and someone DELIBERATELY murdering them because they are JEWISH kids.

No difference, ahmadinejad agrees with you as well. Obviuosly.
    And no, not all humans are equal, some are not even humans and not even mammals, more like cockroaches.

FCUK UN - USELESS NATIONS!

7. ME-Unit

ME-Unit New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Iran
    They daily rockets you talk about have a range of of less than 20 km. While Israel is equipped with the latest technology in every field. May be if Palestine's land was not illegally occupied then groups like Hamas never existed in the first place! I'll give you an example.I don't see many reformist or human rights movements in Canada, because there is not much to reform. But I see them in my country Iran because there IS problems, and there are reforms needed. Again the fact that there are groups like Hamas is the DIRECT result of Israeli illegal occupation! People of Gaza not only suffer the occupation of their land, but face oppression and are basically trapped in a CAGE. The humanitarian situation in Gaza in worst since 1947.

Unfortunately the killing of innocent people happens more than "sometimes" in "military operations" on the "infrastructure of terrorism". Human's houses, schools roads and lives are destroyed!

I think you know as well as I do that the kids didn't get killed because they were JEWISH! And I as well as you do know that the IDF is fully aware of the estimates and probabilities in regards to civilian casualties.

The problem with you is you try to fool yourself and deny facts. I see and condemn terrorism wherever i see it, let it be Hamas or state terrorism of Israel.

8. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Yeh, those Palestinians living in the occupied territories under an Israeli blockade should just meekly bow down to their Israeli superiors and just watch the colonisation of their lands progress... if ever there was a country that reaps what it sows, it's Israel.

9. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Another useless idiot - great job on being a spokesman for Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Fatah, etc.

it's not about the land, never was, never will be, it's all about Jews living there with their own country which is centuries ahead in all aspects of civilization than the shithole next door.

yeah, good idea, murder innocent students - those Jewish kids deserved to be slaughtered by an inbred scum.

Reaps what it sows - I actually agree. Israel became soft, weak and too politically correct and this is what they get in return...
    ...and people like you defending and rationalizing these actions. What celebration did you do? or you just quietly sat there as you read the news and your heart was filled with joy.

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. But then again, you being from Iran and thinking like you do is no surprise at all. go on, convince me that these Jews deserved it.
    As for innocent lives you have your wonderful government to thank for that - since most of the money these scumbags receive is from Iran.

11. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Predictably inane response, full of pathetic strawmen.

If ever there is to be a solution, it is all about land. Yes, some hardliners will never ever accept the state of Israel, but the only way forward is to come up with a two-state solution that the majority will accept. Other than Israel delivering a holocaust, there really is no other solution.

Celebrate? More like sit in despair, actually, as another round of pointless violence has played out over the last two weeks.

12. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Tit for tat?

Anyways even i had came to the conclusion like some of the posters had already pointed out in this thread that unless Israeli occupation ends, this will be an unending cycle.

13. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    The numbers being reported ranges from 120 to 200, all civilians.

14. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    That option being openly discussed by some Israeli officials, calling it the "Palestinian Holocaust". Read an article about it a few days ago, gonna try to find the link.

15. Nadeaufan17

Nadeaufan17 New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    ALL civilians? Really now? So the people shooting off rockets daily are civilians? Its a bit of a double standard if you consider the attackers to all be civilians to begin with, how is Israel expected to protect herself?

And this is not all about land at all. When Israel was founded you didn't see them trying to take over Palestinian land. They were happy to have what they had. It was the rest of the Arab word that decided to try to wipe Israel off the map. Oooops, they lost. And lets not forget that the West Bank was under the control of Jordan and Gaza was under the control of Egypt after that. I didn't see the Palestinians shooting rockets at Egypt and Jordan every day to try to get their land back. Then the Arab countries decide to attack again, and this time they lose more land because they wanted Israel off the map yet again.

So now that the Israeli's control the West Bank and Gaza they are terrible people who won't give Palestinians all their land back. Newsflash, it was the Arab countries that took it away to begin with!

16. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So when a Jew kills, it's Jew's fault; when a Jew gets killed it's his fault as well.
    Excellent logic.

Land, I ask again - Gaza was given back and EVERY DAY since then there is ROCKET attacks. Explain that one to me, explain how to give more land back, which will FOR SURE be used for more attacks, HOW will that bring peace? Should I remind you of Oslo?

17. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Oh c'mom, that's not it and you know it. People all over ME celebrated this, not just Palestinians and you know that.

Again, moral relativism is not the right answer here - comparing a military response against military targets to that of deliberate slaughter of innocent students is wrong. IDF tries its best to avert civilian casualties, and it does not always work, but when the other side does the opposite and exactly tries to maximize non-military death or soft targets.
    And then, we have people who not only justify these actions, but praise and blame the victims like they deserved it.

18. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Do you see Israelis celebrating their military's actions to defend their own population? Do you see any people dancing in the streets when Palestinians get killed?

Palestinians in Gaza are in JOY!!! 8 Jewish students are slaughtered and these people are celebrating like it's a New Year! Is that normal, is that what peace process is about?!

19. m1150

m1150 New Member

Mar 3, 2007
    A Palestinian terrorist walks into a yeshiva and murders eight people in cold blood.

Seven thousand Palestinians take to the streets of Gaza to celebrate. Mosques offer prayers of thanksgiving. Hamas issues a statement "blessing" the attack.

But you know what the really shocking thing is? Next week, and the week after that, and the week after that, I'll see a letter in the Globe & Mail from someone who thinks he's a liberal calling for action against Israel for its terrible oppression of the poor Palestinians and their democratically elected Hamas government.

No matter how savage the murder or how many innocent civilians Hamas and the other Palestinian terrorist groups kill, they will have the sympathy of the world and Israel will be the bad guy.

And that's why the attacks continue -- because while hardly anyone outside of Israel and the US cares about the Palestinians' rocket attacks on preschools and bombings of teen dance halls, Israel's reprisals inevitably bring international condemnation and score political points for the Palestinians.

Don't give me any BS about the Palestinians resorting to terrorism because they are "oppressed." The Palestinians are not oppressed. They have their own de facto state for the first time in history, receive more foreign aid per capita than any other people and have their own religious organizations, universities, media and everything that really oppressed people don't have.

You know who's oppressed? The Baha'is of Iran are oppressed. The Tibetans are oppressed. The West Papuans -- ever hear of them? -- are oppressed. The Mountain People of Vietnam, the Georgians of Abkhazia, the Darfurians -- all of those people have it far worse than the Palestinians have ever dreamed of. And you know what? None of them go around blowing up shopping malls.

The only way to end Palestinian terror -- that is, other than raining fire down on Gaza and the West Bank until the last Palestinian is either dead or scurrying across the Jordan -- is to ensure that terrorism doesn't help the Palestinians.

Instead of continuously granting concessions to the Palestinians, Israel should say, look -- if you stop murdering us, if you stop teaching your children to hate us, if you prove that you can live beside us -- we'll give you a state.

But if you keep up the terrorism, we're going to take it all away. First, we'll re-occupy your territory. Then, we'll close down your institutions. Finally, we'll deport all of you to Jordan and Egypt where you won't be able to bother us again.

Israel has refrained from the last course because of world opinion. But it's clear that most of the world will always hate Israel no matter what it does. All that really matters is if the US supports Israel's course of action. I want to hear the next president of the United States stand in Jerusalem and repeat the previous paragraph.

Then, maybe, there will be no more terrorism and no more reprisals.

20. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Can someone send me UN's resolution or Security Council's official resolution of this cowardly act?

21. m1150

m1150 New Member

Mar 3, 2007
  22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  23. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Another strawman.

Is there a viable Palestinian state in the occupied territories, has Israel withdrawn from said territories and has settlement building terminated in said territories. If not, withdrawing from Gazaa is essentially irrelevant.

24. M

M Member+

Feb 18, 2000
    Via Ventisette
    Do the citizens of Israel live under a military yoke of an occupying power and in abject poverty like most in the occupied territories do? If not, I don't see the comparison point. How would you like to live your entire life under such circumstances? I doubt any of us know just what it's like, so I don't see how we can rush to make such clear cut judgments on this.

25. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know, if the Arab countries, instead of giving explosives, rockets, arms and money to hire suicide bombers to the Palestinians, gave them some land, that would pretty much solve everything.

But they're too busy clowning the Palestinians into fighting a proxy war against the Israelis, and the under educated Palestinians are only too happy to oblige them, out of some sort of imagined Islamic/Arab brotherhood.

In reality, the Arabs hate them just as much as they do the Israelis and if Israel ceased to be, it's unlikely that the Palestinians would be given anything remotely resembling a "homeland".