Serie A Televised?????

Discussion in 'Italy: Clubs' started by Tifoso, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Some help, please.

Serie A will be available for all 38 rounds on SerieA.tv , but I can't get them (blocked in my area--maybe a good thing)

That leaves RAI and FSC.

2 questions:

1. Is the coverage of a specific team (ie, how many matches shown on TV) the same on RAI as on FSC (ie, do they have the same broadcast schedule for a particular team; to be clear: does RAI show the exact same, say, Milan matches as FSC )?

2. If the answer to 1 is no, which service will have the most Juve matches?

The reason I ask, BTW, is that I would have to switch from DirectTV to DISH (so I can get RAI) if the answer to #1 is no, and the answer to #2 is RAI ;)

2. DeBernardo

DeBernardo New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Stratford,CT
    On FSC's website their TV schedule has about 4 or 5 Serie A games a week. This week there is no Juve game on FSC so im pretty sure it will be on RAI but i think if Juve isnt on RAI they will be on FSC and vice versa the following weeks. Just get every football channel to make sure you can support the old lady. :D

3. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    :D

The package I'm looking at has RAI and FSC, but stupid RAI isn't listing Sunday's match as of yet :(

4. DeBernardo

DeBernardo New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Stratford,CT
    On www.soccertv.com it has RAI showing the Juventus vs. Cagliari this Sunday. I think soccertv shows the whole week schedule for most football networks.

5. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you still in Cali? If so you should be able to subscribe to SerieA.tv

As for RAI vs. FSC, RAI Intl has a long track record of giving Juve matches 1st priority. Juve will be the most shown club on RAI Intl. I'm still not quite sure who FSC will prefer to show(Inter, Milan, Juve, Roma, etc.). Two weeks is not a long enough time to get a grasp on their scheduling tendencies. If you really need to see every Juve match, and can't subscribe to SerieA.tv or not inclined to watch on p2p sites, you'd be best served by getting both FSC and RAI Intl.

6. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @ DeBernardo:Can you do me a great big favor, amico mio?

I don't see a listing for Sept 1st or 2nd?

Am I missing it? :eek:

EDIT: I found it. I owe you, amico mio.

You just made my decision for me. THANK YOU!

7. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think that's the way I'm going to go. I would really love it if RAI showed there listings a bit further out (and FSC, as well). I would get both services, so I wouldn't care who was airing them, as long as they were being aired.

Thanks, amico mio :)

8. Bayer04fan

Bayer04fan New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA,USA
    I was watching the Inter match on FSC but it was horrible cause you could hear the o.g. feed in Italiano and the English broadcaster as well. It sux

GO Inter

9. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I would ratherr listen to the Italian commentary ;)