Serie A Giornata 3: Napoli vs Juventus

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by SF19, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Tbf the ref never let Lazio into the game. All a milan player had to do was fall somewhere on the picth and play was stopped. Italian refs are sickening.

Milan have an amazing squad tbh, but not sure if they can play on 2 fronts

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    They looked impressive.

Roma with a very lucky win.

3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yeah, this was precisely what I meant. The Milan team looked extremely impressive, and they were playing Sarri's Lazio, with all due respect to the less fortunate clubs. Roma let Sassuolo counter in such ways that what impresses is nothing more and nothing less than the result itself. The latter can thank their goalkeeper and the finishing of Sas, whereas the former can thank themselves and their coach. They were quick, solid, determined, and creative.

4. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    All true.

Would not call Lazio a Sarri team. Too early. He needs time.

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We will see against Leicester where we stand.

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Did not mean to call attention to this, although I feel like the general populace and the media feel like time is not necessary these days. In Italy, the clubs seem to feel the same way, just look at Cagliari and Hellas. I was trying to point out that Lazio has always been dangerous, and now they have a very good coach to go with it.

Anyway, Liverpool is on quite another level. I hope it's just them, not the entire PL. The ways they started against Milan was impressive to the last degree, and Milan could do nothing against them at first, they were like a village team when facing Liverpool. The players themselves admitted that they are not used to playing at such tempo. Still, they managed to be effective, and to keep their spirits up, so in the end they put in quite a decent performance.

Agreed. I am all the more interested due to the performance of Liverpool yesterday, as they made the Italian club look like a bunch of 20 beers a day and two packs of cigarettes kind of guys, 11 men who had found their way to the pitch by mere chance, and should have been devouring hot dogs in the stands,

7. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't know what I'd do if we weren't this great. Osimhen is the only player I have liked so far.

8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zielinski has been the worst, still hovering in no mand's land and should have scored.

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Malcuit and Rrahmani have no business being in this team.

10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    why blame the b-listers? Zielinski has no business being in this team. A top team cannot use his type. As soon as he went off we dominated everything.

Shouldve been sold to arsenal.

good player, stupid player.... also very lazy

11. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Fully agree.

12. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We all know what he can do... why is he still running around the pitch clueless like when we signed him under sarri?
    I just do not understand. Does he feel he is too good for Napoli or something?

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I want to put it down to being back from injury. But probably I am wrong.

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The only busts were Michu and David Lopez