Pre-match: Serie A Giornata 1: Napoli vs Venezia

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Ciro Di Marzio, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We kept him wow

2. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Agreed.

3. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    IPTV helps:

https://forum.iptvinsider.com/

4. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    A win like this is worth more than just an ordinary win. Being down to 10 men at such a minute, that was completely stupid, but I don't really blame Osimhen for losing his calm. After all, he is still very young and too many people have created hype around him. I am not so much worried about his ability as I am about whether his mind can handle this stage. I dislike his not being able to at least apologize to the fans, but I guess may or even might be down to DL's hesitance to communicate with the media, especially regarding sensitive matters. Still, I would like an apology, and an assurance that he can do better both as a footballer, and as a man. I don't want another Higuain.

I have been wondering about Spalleti. Honestly, I hadn't really liked the choice before, but the 1st game was impressive to say the least, but that was just his 1st trial. We will face our old friends, at least they used to be, and then we will play against Juve. the latter of which will be desperate for points. I hope he will do well, as I already rate him a bit after managing to win a game 10 against 11 with our players, from whom I would have expected a complete collapse, then relapse due to how they had been raped by the opposition, and then tears of pain and shame. This was much better, and although hand plays are always a bit controversial, I didn't think these were unwarranted, but I am not too drilled in the rules right now.

Il Ciuccio repped this.