Seria A de Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 9, 2009.

1. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    How that I think about it maybe Benzitez was going to practice shooting but then he got high!! LOL damn his shots have no coordination what so ever our guys sersly have to get themselves together this is just embarrasing, I don't even think the dutch team who lives in a country where marijuana's legalized has this many players smoking LMAO

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    benitez was never getting high. missing that many shots just means your missing your brain period. he has no brain to fry he's just stupid. lol

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahaha:d

4. ecua_toriano

ecua_toriano Member

May 18, 2006
    QUITO, ECUADOR
    Club:
    Deportivo Quito
    Tax payments made by the teams in the Serie A teams for years 2007-2009
    EL NACIONAL 1,458,388,19
    D.QUITO 784,719,96
    C.D OLMEDO 517,774,14
    U.CATOLICA 266903,73
    ESPOLI 245,912,32
    LIGA 205,312,78
    D.CUENCA 176,376,06
    BARCELONA S.C 136,087,80
    INDEPENDIENTE J.T 107,987,66
    C.S.D MACARA 107,845,73
    C.S EMELEC 71,153,94
    MANTA 235,15

source www.elcomercio.com

Very odd to see U.Catolica, Olmedo, and Espoli incur more tax expenditures that Liga, Barcelona and Emelec. What do you guys think?

5. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Oh snap! 2 - 1. Still in first place. I know it hurts.

6. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Is it just me or does Cuenca always bring in good extranjeros? Mendez has been beasting and even escalada is playing ok. Emelec should learn from them. lol matamoros is back so cuenca is starting to become a really good team and still undefeated with liga. Narvaez also seems like he will become a very good defender in the future.

7. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Cuenca got lucky with mendez.

At the beginning of 2009 he played well with olmedo but after a couple of months in, he was pretty forgettable, didn't do much the rest of the season.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Mendez has been on top of his game, at Olmedo he wasn't great at all. They didn't really care when he left. Escalada is the top goal scorer of the tournament now, one ahead of Barcos...prettys surprised. Matamoros being back with Cuenca just made them stronger and it's kind of dispapointing to see that Juan Carlos Paredes is stuck in D.Chiquitos bench when he could have continued to get playing time in Cuenca. he's too good to be on the bench, especially how he finished off the 09 season. and yes, Nazvaez is a pretty interesting right back. he's young too, like 19 years old.

9. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cuenca is really strong this season... most definitely the team to beat! I just hope Barcelona keeps on winning eventhough win or lose against lduq we're still on top of the table. Barcelona needs to consolidate it's position and I know all the liguistas are drooling to see bsc come and play their team and have their calendars marked, whether win or lose.

and r.i.p. derlis florentin

p.s. y todavia siguo arrecho por el clasico perdido.. can't wait for la revancha.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    oh of course we have our calendars marked. b/c it's just another excuse for us to talk more sh*t. and theres nothing better than angering a barcelona fan. too funny. you have all the right to do the same if we lose. if you give us a game anywhere near as good as el Nacional gave us today you might even get a pat on the back

11. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    a alguien se le subio los humos :rolleyes:

12. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

second that

If we win, I won't gloat...Los Barcelonistas somos hombres. And if we lose I'll take it in stride, we'll still be first anyways ;) which means we'll have to focus on the next game then.

13. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    someones been misinformed.

barcelona has 8 games played, Liga has 8 games played. Barcelona has 19 points +6 goals. Liga has 18 points + 11 goals. If you tie or win, you will obviously remain 1st. If we win, that top spot is back in our hands.

14. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    edit: yea i meant tied... i dunno why i wrote lost. I am well informed on the table.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    “Barcelona es el puntero pero no es el mejor, a mi manera de pensar el que mejor juega es Liga, y no me preocupa que Barcelona este adelante con uno o dos puntos, porque Barcelona no se ha enfrentado a rivales de la categoría de Liga y vamos a ver el domingo quien es el que manda en el fútbol ecuatoriano”.

by Edison Mendez. speak your mind out :D

I predict 1 if not 2 beautiul goals by Mendez.

16. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Para Méndez, los albos son mejores que los canarios

http://www.eluniverso.com/2010/03/31/1/1372/mendez-albos-son-mejores-canarios.html

this is very unprofessional of him. He is one of the stars of the NT. He should think of that before he opens his mouth. He just doesn't represent liga, but also all of Ecuador when he puts on the amarilla, and for him to say that, is just not professional at all. You don't see too many top players in the world make statements like that because they know all the stakes outside of the club atmosphere.

Edison Mendez just lost a fan in me. He should be more professional in his statements and not jump the gun. Things like this will make him lose fans that otherwise would support him in the NT if not in liga. Whether win or lose, it is not up to a professional footballer to gloat, if anything leave that to the unsports-like fans to do. Edison, you should have shown more class, man, especially a player of your talent. Again, you just lost a fan in me, and probably thousands of others like me- Barcelonistas who liked you for your work on the NT and personal skills. I never would have thought Mendez would make such baby like commentaries against another team. I guess he's beginning to take cues from most of his fans.

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't think that matters...how often do you hear Rooney saying Man United better than Chelsea or you might hear Puyol saying Barcelona better than Real Madrid or Phillip Lahm saying Bayern is better than Schalke...???

That's their club and it has zero to do with their NT representation. If he thinks LDU are better than Barcelona, fine - let's see him prove it on the pitch.

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Now the "Hitler se entero del comentario de Mendez" video is going to come out. uh oh, hope we don't get sued.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    anybody remember Benitez comment toward Chile's NT when they came to play us in Quito?

I wouldn't consider it unprofessional. And the funny thing about that game was that he scored the winning goal (yes, he actually scored...surprise surprise!).

20. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    El presidente de Barcelona Sporting Club habló este miércoles sobre el anticipado partido de este domingo contra Liga Deportiva Universitaria. Eduardo Maruri aseguró que no es un clásico, es un partido en el que se juega la punta.

“Para nosotros, en el Ecuador, el único clásico es Barcelona vs. Emelec”, fueron las palabras con las que el mandamás de los Toreros, empezó el diálogo con los medios presentes en las instalaciones de la Universidad Internacional.

“Los clásicos no se los impone, se los construye en el tiempo y el clásico Barcelona vs. Emelec, en nuestra opinión, es el clásico del Ecuador”, reiteró el presidente amarillo, tratando de dejar en claro que para ellos, es un partido más.

Un partido más, en el que se jugarán el liderato del Campeonato, frente al club que posee la mejor defensa y el mejor ataque del torneo (de acuerdo a los números que han dejado estas ocho fechas). “Si nosotros ganamos sacamos cuatro puntos de ventaja y si ellos ganan, retoman la punta. Nada, más”, apuntó.

En la parte final de sus declaraciones, Maruri manifestó que espera que el partido sea tomado como una fiesta futbolera y que se viva en paz. “Nuestra principal preocupación es que no haya violencia. Sé que la dirigencia de Liga ha tomado las precauciones del caso y me alegro, porque ellos son muy serios en ese sentido y esta no va a ser la excepción, espero que las hinchadas se comporten a la altura”, sentenció.

21. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I do not what is the big deal between Barcelona vs LDU Q. It is just another game. A new and real "Clásico" is Emelec vs Independiente Jose Terán. That will be a good game.

22. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Se restringirá el acceso de hinchada de Barcelona [​IMG] Telégrafo | 4/2/2010 - 07:39 5971/16 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Quito.- Los boletos para el partido de este domingo cuestan US$ 6 para general, US$ 9 para tribuna y US$ 15 para palco. La barra de Barcelona se ubicará solamente en la general sur alta.
    Se restringirá el acceso de hinchada de Barcelona o personas con camisetas amarillas a otra localidad.

Las banderas, trapos, mochilas, astas y objetos que puedan ser usados como proyectiles serán retenidos por la Policía durante los controles.

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    From a security standpoint, I understand completely. There have been incidents where Barcelona fans have destroyed property in the Casa Blanca and where they threw projectiles including some big stones down at the lower general area... Liga fans have probably done the same things in the Monumental, but that stadium is also bigger and can accommodate buffer zones better than the Casa Blanca can.

24. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    1 - 0 Barcelona. :cool:

25. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005