Seria A de Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    what was that??

2. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what a disgrace... Barcelona played with no heart today. 3-0 ... all the good showings up to now for nothing when it came down to el clasico.

there will be a next time for some needed revenge.

3. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That was my predikshuhn.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Eduardo Maruri forgot to pay the electric bill.

5. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hey brah, did you see that gol?

6. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Bro that was 50% Bolaños and 50% Oyola ... what a play ans what a freaking bazooka left leg! I almost threw out the ribs I was eating when I was watching El Idolo del Ecuador play !

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    just finished watching El Nacional vs Independiente...

El Nacional is the equivalent of the NT. I got tired of counting how many goals they missed. The commentators were critizing Cristian Suarez like crazy saying his finishing sucked. Hopefully it just wasn't Suarez day. Every other game I've seen Suarez play he's done a really good job, same with Preciado. He looked like Benitez today, hopefully it was the last time he does that. Although that ref did steal one goal away from El Nacional (offsides call) that Suarez scored.

On another note, Michael Jackson Quinonez should AUTOMATICALLY make it to the NT for the game against Mexico in May. This guy carries the midfield on his back. I see him defending and attacking, dribbling through every opponent, taking long distance shots when he's open, and feeding the forwards the most beautiful passes. 99% of the time he had the ball he'd drive it down the field and set up the nicest plays, but unfortunately Suarez screwed them up. I'd even like to see him start the next time our NT plays. There's no excuse to not being able to score if you got someone like MJ Quinonez giving you the sickest passes. none at all.

8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Numero 1 en la tabla Chuch@ !

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that shot Orlindo Ayovi missed against Barcelona today was hilarious LOL with a shot like that being missed ESPOLI deserved to loose. How the f*ck do you miss that

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For all you Ecuas living outside of Ecuador...what websites do you use for news on Ecuador's Serie A?

News, results, tabla de posiciones. English or Spanish. I used to use Cre Satelital's site a lot but for some reason I got tired of their biased reporting, especially when it came to "Ecuatorianos en el Exterior".

11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I go to ElUniverso.com because they are not biased there and futbolecuador although they are biased against barcelona, but I still visit it.

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i used to frequently go to CRE a while back, haven't been there in a while. www.ecuagol.com has been slacking the last year or so. They're not as quick at updating as they were a while back.

I usually go to http://www.hablemosdefutbol.tv/indexkwi.php and www.futbolecuador.com . El Universo is good too.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks, guys...

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Looks like Holger Matamoros is joining el Nacional.

Armando Paredes seems like he's getting the boot and I honestly think he should stop playing. This guy has gone through every team in the damn country and can't settle in any of them. Garbage.

15. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Liga fans have been quiet all week. Why is that? :cool:

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    quiet about what

if your referring to Barcelona being 1st place, that's cool, congrats. but don't celebrate yet, cuz the tournament isn't over. April 4th buddy ;):D patiently waiting

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Article about Armando Paredes being seperated from El Nacional.

La negativa al examen de sangre. “Si me quieren echar a mí, deberían echar también a cinco o seis jugadores, siempre tratan de culpar al más débil. Eso fue el sábado (cuando el presidente Ángel Sarzoza le solicitó que se haga un examen de sangre), cuando estaba concentrado el equipo. A veinticuatro horas del partido me querían sacar sangre, ¿en donde se ha visto eso? Hay muchos días para hacer los exámenes, pero no justo un día antes, que quieren, ¿Que me desmaye en la cancha? Además, si me querían hacer el examen a mí, tenían que hacérselo a cinco o seis jugadores también. No puedo dar nombres, pero las cosas son así. Eso lo sabe el presidente y el director técnico”.

wow, he just made some new friends. sniiiiiitch.

18. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Did they find weed in this guys blood tests?? Wow all these Serie A players are a bunch of pot heads foreal!! Wouldn't surprise me if Kavides is doing a little toking after practices either,jeez these guys have to learn ettiquette they act like a bunch of immature 16year olds. Grow da ******** UP and stop smoking the GAnja, You're ********ing footballers!!!

19. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    With players like that we're not going to another WC in another 50 years.

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm unsure if it was alcohol or marijuana they were testing him. Truth is, with a blood test they can find out any substance that you have consumed. I just think it's wrong to snitch on someone else saying "oh but theres 5 or 6 other guys you should test", just as much as it was wrong for El Nacional to discriminate Paredes and only test him. But his previous experiences on his record definitely prove he's not an angel. everyone knows that. I do think it's wrong to consume weed or any drug DURING the season. I don't think it's wrong to drink in moderation (not excessively though) on few occassions as long as it does not interfere with your training...meaning don't go to a game or practice with a hang over.

But like I said a few weeks ago in another post, these players are human and it's not surprising that they do these things. I can spot these players out in a heart beat. A puff or two during off season is completely normal in my eyes. But doing this sh*t during the season is just plain retarded. If they can avoid it at all times EVEN better.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah I agree with you, but for the sake of this argument I'll say that El Nacho didn't discriminate against Paredes because of his previous history, and that makes him a liability as was proven when he tested positive. For example, If I had Kavidedes on a team and I was the manager, I'd be asking him for monthly tests becuase we know the guy has a sordid background with drugs...just a safeguard for the team and their finances. Paredes did it to himself, and in the most typical child move ever, if he's going to go down, he'll either throw out a radical allegation to deviate attention off of him, or take some teammates down with him.

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    lowest way to go down. telling on people. shame on Paredes. but whoever those players may be, they better get their act together.

23. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Armando paredes was born way to late. All the shit he does was normal 15- 20 years ago. It wouldn't even make news.. maybe Pancho Jaime would have a crack at it and everyone would laugh and not care.

24. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    onestly I know that they're human but you have to control yourself! There starting to be like Maradona who would snort coke before a match and play high out of his mind. These guys have to grow up and learn when to do things and when not to. There's an appropriate time for everything, and honestly, Marijuana,alcohol,coke or w/e doesn't make a difference they're proffessional and should act like it. But all in all, I wouldn't be surprised if Kavides was toking somewhere around there too, something about that guy tells me he's a mad stoner as well.:D

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Kaviedes is an obvious one. I doubt he's doing it now though.

The other day on la cancha del 7 they were talking about how they've heard Joao Rojas is basically a "party animal" lol. Wasn't surprised. A good number of the players on the costa are less disciplined b/c of the night life there.