Seria A de Ecuador

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by damnecuadorian, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Most people I know can't afford the plans so they use the prepagado cards to make calls. Plus the phones are ridiculously expensive as well a blackberry that I can buy for 50$ over here is like 250 over there :O.

2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Blkberrys and other smart phones are only that cheap here because they come attached with a 2 year plan - unless you buy them used on ebay or such.

3. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Incoming calls are free and text messages are free. That makes them affordable to most people.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    everyone has a cell phone there

even the ants

5. Munegascu06

Munegascu06 Member

May 20, 2010
    Nice (France)
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Buenas Dias,

estoy buscando partidos de Ecuador.

Tevez417 me ha enviado un mensaje pero no me contesta ahora...

si alguien conoceria alguien que grabe los partidos en ecuador , que me avise

gracias

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    elastillero.tv

7. Munegascu06

Munegascu06 Member

May 20, 2010
    Nice (France)
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Gracias, pero que es eso ?

8. Munegascu06

Munegascu06 Member

May 20, 2010
    Nice (France)
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Esto es streaming , no ?

estoy buscando partidos en DVD...

9. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't have a cellphone. I hate having long conversations....

10. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ... long conversations about the Ecuadorian league? :cool:

11. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Llop, you are fired!!!

12. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Gabriel Perrone and Ruben Darío Insúa are the two names that are possible to be the next coach of Barcelona S. C.

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What the hell is going on in Barcelona???

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Big win by U. Católica 2-1 LDU Q. El Trencito Azul. Who would have thought that U. Católica was going to be the team to beat LDU Q? Guerra 17th min, Cortez 68th min for U. Católica and for LDU Q U. de la Cruz 83rd min.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    f*ckin Catolica all those little teams always end up harming us in some way. i hope el nacional crushes deportivo cuenca tonight. they're gonna be at home with their entire squad so no excuses

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it's rainning goals in el atahualpa right now.

17. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    D. Quito won vs Barcelona. What is going on with Walter Rolando Guerrero? Now he is in a tight spot in Ecuador.

18. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    M J Quiñonez, M de Jesus and C Suarez are great players that El Nacional have. What a combinationa that El Nacional have with these players. I would not be surprised if M de Jesus is given a contract by a foreign team to play there. He is showing skills that you do not see in experienced player and he is only 18 years of age. I hope he continues his level of playing so he could be a future starter for the National Team. Great goals that M de Jesus and C Suarez scored on Barcelona. Danny Cabezas is turning out be a better goalkeeper than expected. If he keeps up his good work, he should be considered to be one of the chosen ones for R Rueda to pick from.

19. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    De Jesus turned 19 like a month or two ago...but you're right he is young and having success. suarez....well se what he does, he doesnt convince me because he pulls a lot of mamadas ala Benitez style, well see.. I dont why quinonez doesnt get called up, I was almost certain he was gona get called up but oh well

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Quinonez didn't get called up b/c just like morante they both came back from injuries. They'll get their chance, especially with people like Oscar Bagui and Oswaldo Minda being on the NT hahah that sh*t is just ridiculous.

the most upsetting thing was that Suarez got called up instead of Marlon De Jesus. Huge mistake. screw Cristian Suarez unless he scores. i don't consider him an asset to the NT

21. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I swear you use to be on Suarez's Nutss lol, but yea i haven't scene him play so i cant put in any comment on that player. I am looking forward to seeing him play tho.. just by going on the praises you use to give him. Some player dont preform well on their club teams and do amazing on the NT's and vice versa so we should never just slang a dude who hasnt gotten a chance to play yet, who nos he might just embrace the opportunity and impress. Or he might just be as bad as you say he is for his club team.

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    He was doing great in the pre-season games with Preciado (scoring 2 goals each in almost every game). Netting every opportunity and dribbling through defenders easily. Then after the 3rd or 4th game of the season he was horrible. This guy does what Benitez used to do in the NT but at club level. He's a fast as sh*t and has good dribbling skills, I can admit to that. But he has no control over what he does, he never looks to assist, and misses a great ton of opportunities that should be goals. It's actually upsetting to see Preciado on the bench, he was a much better team player but Suarez is a huge ball hog in el Nacional. Let's see what he can do at the international level. If he can learn to control himself he can be really good. Reminds me of Guerron in his early stages.

23. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hes probably selfish because he has no accountability on El Nacional. With the NT hes a rookie hes going to have to listen to what the older guys with more experience say. And if he doesnt follow Ruedas instructions and plays horrible, you can count him out of being called up. So for these reason he could make the right decisions on the field, make the extra pass and not be selfish.........look what happened to Guerron he played selfish on the NT and got dropped, and now that hes playing well with his club team and not being selfish he got recalled.

24. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What is going on with Barcelona S C?

25. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What is going on with Barcelona? Barcelona 0- Espoli 3 in Estadio Monumental.