Sergio Ramos to Milan & Other Patently Ridiculous Transfer Rumours

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by redondo4me, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  2. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    lol

3. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Article says he will sign on an 18 month loan deal with an option to buy at the end of it. He will play for Real Madrid C and in the Castilla squad.
    I haven't seen any official confirmation anywhere yet.

4. Mibu Clan

Mibu Clan New Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Bogota
    We should sign the brazilian kid Neymar while he's young, as in now, send him a personal trainer, get him some muscle and let him stay in Santos until he's 18...

That way we get a Baptista version of Robinho... :eek:

5. Lombardo

Lombardo New Member

Dec 7, 2007
    Is there any progress in getting this Tiago Luis?
    Has anyone heard anything more about altidore?

6. makeaveli89

makeaveli89 New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    new jersey
    it seems as if though he has signed a contract with santos and will stay there (tiago luis) thats what i read on as

7. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
  8. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    ^He's gooood. Then again this is coming from a person who is on his a*s 99.9% of the time

9. redondo4me

redondo4me New Member

May 26, 2006
    London
  10. Kulspruta

Kulspruta New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    BH, Brazil
    Club:
    Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Marc Pau is one of the few writers in goal.com that I respect. Madrid should look for a good relationship with Santos, their youth system is one of the best in the world and right now there are six upcoming players (Tiago Luis, Paulo Henrique PH10, Alemão, Neymar, Jean Carlos and Gabriel) from which at least two or three will be world class in the future.

11. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    Alma, I think I may have found you your first scout.

12. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I was thinking the same thing.

Marca is reporting that Barcelona have secured a preferential option on Garay.

13. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeh, i hope we get a first option on him or something because i would hate it to see him at farca. Is it possible to purchase a player for next season?? Also, i think its because its getting close to the end of the transfer window we will see lots of rumours.

Goal.com also has a article on it but the source is different.

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=566624

14. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    I just read that Garay's buyout is 20 million. If we exercise that, the preferential option becomes irrelevant, and since the opening price is 15 million anyway, if 3 teams bid it'll reach 20 rather fast.

So all is not lost, maca.

15. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    I read only today that we had a deal with Racing for the first option on him, so I am betting all stories are null and void ;).

16. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    *checks calendar*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. JRisAGalactico

Mar 10, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1084952.html

According to Marca, Real Madrid want Benzema. The transfer will be difficult. Reasons why: 1. Other suitors include Inter, that 2nd place team, and Milan. 2. its Lyon (Aulas is definition of cut throat negotiator)

Real Madrid want to secure the player early to avoid a bidding war. Possiblity of reaching an agreement with Lyon but having him continue to play for OL for 1 or 2 seasons. Marca goes on to say since hes only 19, that idea may not be so bad.

18. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure every other big club in Europe wants first crack at him, but Lyon aren't stupid, they will allow a bidding war to take place and cash the hell in! Not this summer, though, maybe 2009

19. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL.

One of the most important lesson I've learned following this club, DO NOT believe any news report unless you read it on the RM website.....period. To do otherwise will lead to ulcers or something worse.;)

20. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

haha awesome, love that bird! tried repping ya but apparently i've gotta spread my reps before getting back to ya, doh!

21. ZZR923

ZZR923 New Member

Dec 4, 2005
    juve looking to steal ahead for diego by agreeing a fee with bremen in march... www.goal.com

22. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Just a question for the Arsenal lurkers....did Flamini sign a new contract, because as far as I knew, his old one runs out this summer, meaning he is free to talk to any other club.....and from his form this season, I would not mind if we were that other club.

Or have I got his situation wrong?

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I doubt it.
    Werder manager Klaus Allofs explained that Diego is in Werder's plans for next season and they are not giving him away for any amount of money offered.

Even if they do sell him, it will be only by Diego demanding the transfer, and it will surely not be something Werder will agree on just like that in March.

24. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought his contract expired during the last summer thats why included in my list of possible midfielders. But flamini could be a good buy and he is very versatile and young (23), if i remember correctly he has almost played in every position. His passing is way more consistent than guti and he can kind of disappear and end up near the penalty box scoring crucial goals.

Funny fact: He has attempted the 2nd most passes in the Premier League during the 2007-08 season, with a higher completion rate than the 1st place player, his midfield partner Fabregas.

So could well be a interesting and possible buy if we can snap him up.

Edit: Found on arsenal site, we can get a pre-agreement from january 1st.

Link:
    http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?...ini+-+My+'priority'+is+to+sign+a+new+contract

25. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Thanks for looking that up for me, rep heading to you....and even nicer to know I was right:D

More than his passing it is his workrate, tackling and and hapiness to do the dirty work that has impressed me...and yes he is versatile.
    His progression this year has come as a bit of a surprise (always thought he was a so so player before) and while he seems content in that article, you never know what a bit of interest may stir up.
    We'll see.