Serbians Abroad

Discussion in 'Serbia & Montenegro' started by soccer krazy, Jun 8, 2007.

1. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    It's a good move... if he can accomplish half or more of what Kezman did there I'll be impressed. Even though he was a Partizan player, I like him as a character.

He has never complained about not starting for the National Team, and now when he gets his chance he gives a beautiful backheel to Jovanovic for the second goal against the Finnish...

He scored 19 goals for Vittese this season, and in my opinion after all his hard work he deserves to play for a top club. Many people thought he had failed, but he has come back after his Feyenoord failure and he's stronger than ever!

Good luck Danko...

[​IMG]

2. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    From Club Brugge in Belgium: Dusan Djokic, the leading goal scorer of Red Star Belgrade signs a 4 year contract with the Belgian outfit.

"Serbian striker Dusan Djokic has just signed a contract at Club Brugge, tying him at Club for the next four years. The 27 year old center forward is leaving Red Star Belgrade, where he found the back of the nets on 14 occasions in 28 games. The sturdy Serbian (1m84, 82 kg) is thus Club's fourth new signing, after Simaeys, Alcaraz and Kucera had already joined Club earlier this year.

An agreement was reached at club level between the president of RS Belgrade, Mr. Dragan Stojkovic, and Club president Michel Dhooghe. Club came to an agreement with the player himself today, after he completed the medical tests with success.

Dusan Djokic was born on February 20, 1980 in Prokuplje, Serbia. His career featured teams like Topličanin, Dinamo Pančevo, RAD Belgrado, Zemun, Obilić, Železnik and Voždovac. He scored 11 times in the first round of the season of 2005-2006 for the latter team, sparking the interest of Red Star Belgrade, where he scored another 8 goals in nine games in the second round. With 19 goals, the 1m84 tall centre forward ended second in the top scorers list. Last season, Djokic scored 14 times for Red Star Belgrade, twelve of which he scored with his foot, three with a header and one from the penalty spot. His efforts earned him the third spot in the Serbian top scorers list this year.

Connaisseurs of the game believe Djokic has a great fighting mentality, a healthy agression and a good positioning
    ."

It's a good move for Djokic as I personally don't think he's good enough to be on a higher level, and he has Balkan people around him with Gvozdenovicl, Balaban, and Leko all playing for Brugge. He scored a lot of goals for Red Star but somehow I don't think we will miss him, rather I'm looking forward to who we bring in.

He was a real poacher and I wish Dusan as well as Danko the best of luck! Maybe he will prove me wrong.

[​IMG]

3. 9_kezman

9_kezman New Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Kezman is one of my favourite player in the world.And i am very happy that he is playing for my team Fenerbahçe....:)

4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Serbian Gk Vladan Kujovic joins Spanish team Levante

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  6. football_addict

football_addict New Member

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija
  7. simao20

simao20 Member

Jan 16, 2003
    SoCal
    Mrdakovic to Vitoria Guimaraes in Portugal is he any good?

8. 9_kezman

9_kezman New Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Zigic to Fener????Do you know anything about it???

9. Nedinezi_Danezi

Nedinezi_Danezi New Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Bosnia
  10. daniscp

daniscp New Member

Dec 30, 2006
  11. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    GK Vladan Kujovic to be presented tomorrow by spanish team levante