Sepp Blather

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by the101er, Oct 13, 2005.

1. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=soccer&id=2187865

Hey, do you think he's talking about Chelsea? Roman Abramovich?

Are the nuclear warheads merely figures of speech, or does Blatter think that perhaps this is the secret behind Abramovich's riches? Perhaps if any team threatens Chelsea's hegemony over the world of football, they will suffer the wrath of ex-USSR soviet arsenal weaponry.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid just received (alledgedly) $1.56 million to appear in a fundraiser for Ferenc Puskas, which raised a staggering $12,200 for the great man.

Anyone who has links to Chelsea, I would love to see Roman Abramovich pay a few million dollars for all of Puska's souvenirs that are to be auctioned to once again raise money for the dieing Hungarian genius and his family, after the Real Madrid fiasco. It would be great to have the memorabilia from the 6-3 Wembley game available in England.

There is evil, and evil money in football, it's just further south than London.

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    I don't think Real are evil (although that charity match fiasco was pathetic), but Blatter's just angry he hasn't gotten any of Roman's money. Given that Chelsea buy more English players than other top English clubs and put more money into English football, he's completely wrong anyway.

3. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    whenever a discussion about something sepp blather has said arises,one important factor must always be taken into consideration........

He's an idiot.

4. slipereypete

slipereypete BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 29, 2003
    Gig Harbor, WA, USA
    EDIT: erm... i guess he is swiss.

5. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I thought he was Swiss?

6. slipereypete

slipereypete BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 29, 2003
    Gig Harbor, WA, USA
    ahh, so he is... well, he acts like a frenchman.

7. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Have fun guys. That wanker has been on our case for years. I can only hope this means he has finally moved on. :rolleyes:

8. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
  9. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    One of these is not like the other, one of these doesn't belong.
    At any rate, we don't buy 17 players a year, so its not really fair to blame us for that.

10. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    :D I like being evil. Sometimes in sports, it's very very good to be evil.

11. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    I agree that it is good to be evil (too a certain degree) but Sepp Blatter has been looking for a way to tilt the playing field against Chelsea ever since Roman Abramovich took over. The only difference in his latest tirade is that he appears to have given up on any justification for penalising Chelsea, other than the fact that we are Chelsea.

And, I'm serious about the Puskas auction, I would appreciate it everyone could put pressure on anyone of influence you know to make this thing a success and I would love to see Chelsea behind the push.

12. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Blather doesn’t have any strategy he is just some bigot, some bloke in the pub spouting his mouth off and ranting and trying to make it all sound like he has a cohesive idea/plan.

I think that FIFA needs to go. A new World football organization needs to happen.

13. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Oh, I don't know about that Monkee.
    FIFA, in itself, is a very good organisation, runs things rather well actually.

It's just that it runs some things very badly...and has a complete fool in charge.

On the bright side, he's old, and will die soon :)

14. srd....

srd.... Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Cork City.
    i reckon he should be locked up now for his and our own saftey.....
    [​IMG]

:D

15. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Hello Clarise.......

16. qazwsx

qazwsx New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Australia
    I agree. Blatter is just mouthing off. At the end of the day, nothing will change because no ones got the balls to go through and actually do it properly.

17. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    more blabber from Blatter. Could it be true what he said of small clubs fielding weaker line-ups? :confused:

18. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Says the man who's desperate to organize a bigger World Club tournament in ********ing Japan, and desperate to get the big European names there.
    Blatter is such a hypocrite.

19. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    But, thats okay, as FIFA (Blatter) will make money off it. ;)

It's Champions league football and such like that the fool is against, as he gets nowt to line his....er...FIFAs coffers.

20. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I think Roman should just buy FIFA and end this nonsense.

21. qazwsx

qazwsx New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Australia
    The reason relegated premiership teams lose so much revenue is because TV revenues are shared amongst all the clubs in the premiership. To turn around and complain about this is stupid as not equally sharing TV revenue will only lead to greater in equality.

Blatter really needs to start thinking this stuff through before opening his gob.

22. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    My favorite part of Blatter's rant was his radio appearance when he talked about West Brom admitting to fielding weakened sides against top clubs. So naturally West Brom went out today and........well, I won't spoil it. ;)

23. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I think it would be hilarious if Liverpool sent a weakened team to his silly world club thingy.

What would he say if Gerrard went out injured for the season in that stupid competition?

24. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    That's not fair; Gerrard can get injured anywhere. Good thing for Liverpool they don't need to concentrate on the league anymore and can send their full side to Japan though. ;)

25. editmaster

editmaster New Member

Nov 3, 2005
    My favorite part of Blatter's rant was his radio appearance when he talked about West Brom admitting to fielding weakened sides against top clubs. So naturally West Brom went out today and........well, I won't spoil it.