Seol at Fulham Part I + 2008-2009 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by The Old Lady Hertha, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Re: Seol at Fulham Part I [R]

세올도 양복 입고 머리에 힘 좀 주니까 간지가 ㅎㄷㄷ

2. CanadianGook

CanadianGook Member

Jun 16, 2005

fulham's a decent team. consistently midtable. uefa occasionally. he has to work his butt of though. i predict a good start and then crash. what bout you guys? of course i want to see him be more consistent and play most of the matches though.

3. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

dude look at the picture, they look sad. thats all i meant. rofl, you took it as if youre in his family or something.

4. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Cmon dude....get real or be honest. Fullham blows.

If it was any other team with a bit of resolve or confidence about them, they woulda stolen 3 points yesterday pretty handily.

Their offense is relatively leaps better but the defense is a complete joke.

5. south london

south london New Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Palermo
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC

Fulhams training ground is right next to new malden this wont be the last korean fulham sign.

6. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006

seol knows what he's doing. at first i was somewhat disappointed that he would leave Reading.

but...

Consider that Reading is a team that came with a crew of men who fought their way to the premiership together. It's probably really hard to become a "regular" in a team with that kind of past. Seol didn't "earn" premiership status like the rest of the Reading players.

Then there is Fulham with how many transfers coming in? It's basically a team that's starting fresh. Reading has Glen Little who is great and fits perfectly in that team. Now Seol has a chance to be like Little for Fulham.

Then there is the fact taht Fulham is just really close to New Maldin. If your wife's not happy, then you cannot be happy either.

I predict good things for Seol.

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  8. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Maybe you guys should think about Seol's usual patterns. He usually starts out great with a new club, and then he dies out. Until proven otherwise, I'm guessing Seol will pull the same crap with Fulham. Starts out great, and then he goes into his phase of being invisible. What a friggin waste of talent.

And Fulham blows. I'm still amazed that they keep surviving relegation every season with the roster they always have.

9. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

or he could just continue to not play so well. :( i am rooting for the guy but he seems to be stupid with a bad attitude.

10. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003

Seol has no sense of loyalty. What a tosser, he should be grateful that Coppell swooped him up from Wolves. Instead, he bitches and moans about being an hour away from New Malden and missing Korean food. So he moves into the town while he's still a Royal, and then switches to a shite London club.

11. JediMindTricks

Jun 20, 2006
    Houston

we all know there's no such thing as loyalty in sports.

and seol's wife is cute.

fulham are going to be a lower-table club this season and will barely beat relegation. if he wants consistent playing time, then he needs to play consistently well and stop being so up and down. he's going to face a lot of competition at fulham.

12. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

yep that's why i think seol is stupid. i think reading will do much better than fulham this season. coppell has shown he's a great tactician and decent guy. it's not coppell's fault that seol is such a little whining bltch.

13. johlee991

johlee991 Member

Aug 4, 2007
    The Woodlands, TX
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Good luck to Seol, why Fulham is what I am wondering. Considering that Fulham got 5,787 new transfers and there is no set playing rotation or mainstays pretty much everywhere on that roster, from keeper to striker.

A team with this much instability is going to be looking at relegation until they get their roster squared away.

14. Step-Over

Step-Over Member

Mar 29, 2003

Wasn't Seol also a packaged deal with LG sponsoring part of his move from Reading to Fulham. Btw, Fayed spent a good load of money this season.

15. Breezy

Breezy Member

Apr 26, 2006

Maybe if he's going to sit on the bench, might as well do it near home? :p

16. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

whatever... i am not buying a new seol jersy that's for sure.

17. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006

i donno what's with all the anti-seol negativity.

he has more experience with big decisions like this then any other korean players.

18. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

And the whole world sheds a tear.

19. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

yes why don't u go back and state how nakamura and lee chun soo are known for penalty kicks again door knob.

20. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Laughs....
    Coming from the biggest poser on these boards, with your ameobic and patented "the sky is blue" type posts, the whole world would be much better served if you quit typing alltogether.

21. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

What the fuk is wrong with your lag time Vag?

Do you always have to make me wait 20 minutes before your respond to my tack?

Does it take this long for sugar to reach that peanut sized nucleus of yours?

Must be all the solid bone surrounding it.

22. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

Now, now both of you guys, please be nice. This is the Seol thread, there is no need to rip on each other. I'm tempted to start a free-for-all thread where both flamers just go at it against each other.

23. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California

Yep. He's made more of them than any other Korean player. :D

24. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

YES YES YES YES YES YES.

25. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

Seol is shite. I'd never use him for anything. What he needs is a player like Ahn on his team. Good-looking, pure-talent, zero effort, but puts more shite on the boards than he does. Seol needs to feel like utter shite so that he can go to into 초사이어인-mode. But other than that, his inconsistency makes him about the 5th best winger in Korea today.