Sen. Larry Craig (R-His Own Private Idaho) arrested & pleads guilty to "lewd conduct" in men's room

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Knave, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Re: Sen. Larry Craig (R-His Own Private Idaho) arrested & pleads guilty to "lewd conduct" in men's r

Craig's behavior was was pretty strange, though.

2. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Sen. Larry Craig (R-His Own Private Idaho) arrested & pleads guilty to "lewd conduct" in men's r

While this story is hilarious and points out obvious Reep hypocricy, its a damn shame that BushCo denying health insurance to kids and the Iraq mess are moved off page 1.

3. oman

oman Member

Jan 7, 2000
    South of Frisconsin
  4. John Kevin W. Desk

John Kevin W. Desk New Member

Mar 5, 2007

In a related story, McDonald's has strongly denied selling Big Macs. "We do not sell Big Macs, and we never WILL sell Big Macs," said Mayor McCheese.

5. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Jesus! There should be a warning on this thread:

"Do not click here while you are eating"

Now I lost my appetite.

:D

6. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

Holy shit, I can't believe I missed this. Dude was trying to hook up a blumpkin! And what better way to do it? I've tried my entire adult life to figure out how to set up the blumpkin and somehow this method escaped me.

Larry Craig, I salute you!

7. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Note to all readers: do not google "blumpkin". You don't want to know.

8. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

Oh yes they do! In fact, I would suggest that you turn the safe search off and do a Google image search for "blumpkin". :D

9. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999

[youtube]RHNRpsSrcO4[/youtube]

10. bungadiri

bungadiri Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Acnestia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Don't listen folks. He's pure evil, straight from the eighth dimension.

11. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

What ever happens when friskey? You go to the gentleman club and drop $200 if finacally challenge. Then you can have all the parts of importance in your face. But why on Earth; would someone not go to the rental rooms for this measure is beyond me. A Bumpkin! A Bumpkin! I really aint dirty. As I thought. This situation just keeps telling me. Don't go for a Senator for Presidency. Seriously! This is too much for just a couple hundred countrypersons. I guess. The stats stay honest with national averages. So you no longer must have A's. B's C's and D's are acceptable. For a plea deal for a misdemeanor. What ingrues is this? If he plea deals; there must of been something else. Does that say anything for the Copper?

12. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002

I've been on the internet long enough to trust someone when they say "you don't want to know."

13. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

No, no, its a blumpkin, with a "p". And its really not that sick. I mean, its not like he was trying to set up an Alabama Hot Pocket or anything.

14. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

And I've been on the internet long enough to know that if someone says "you don't want to know" then I probably do want to know because its probably ********ing awesome, like a pirate/ninja orgy or something.

15. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Checking now!
    Blumpkin I knew such a thing exsist but didn't know of the termenology. Wow! That must be a mighty fine poker chip to saute'

16. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Then you surely don't want to read this:

http://www.collegestories.com/storyview.aspx?sid=3905

17. JeremyEritrea

JeremyEritrea Member+

Jun 29, 2006
    Takoma Park, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[​IMG]

18. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis

Of course, none of that is shit compared to mung mongering.

19. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Exactly! It must be a set up for a panty raid!

20. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands

This is all AGAG's fault.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/08/27/DI2007082700445.html

21. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah, I pretty much decided to at least wait until I got home so as to not do that google search on my work computer.

22. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Slate.com is having a lot of fun with this. What's particularly interesting are the excerpts of the email exchanges among the editors when they were trying to decide how to handle it.

And don't miss the video re-enactment.

23. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  24. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The video re-enactment is great. It includes the 'wide stance' defense, too.

25. Barbara

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah, I learned that the phrase came from Craig himself. I didn't realize that before. Cringemaking.