Semifinal #1 Peru v Uruguay [R]

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by sidspaceman, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Broncano

Broncano Moderator

Jul 31, 2006
    Lima
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The key question is why are you stalking Suyuntuy?

2. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Really? I think that the key question is, why do you care so much?

3. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Defenition of stalking: to pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc., stealthily

TIL you are stalking, when you hold people accountable or would like to challenge the claims person X posts on a public forum. Wait for it... person X does this on a public forum where it is common practice to discuss each others point of view to obtain greater insight.

4. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Because through putting out arguments and hold them against each other we can see how much truth the put out claim holds. There are many degrees possible and I am interested if I am surprised or the other way around. I presume he has thought about it, as I know Suyuntuy from his Power Tables:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19299732&postcount=71

I raised my eye brows on this latest one and like him to expand his thoughts about it.

5. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    And that post is from 17 Nov 2009, 05:30 PM

Why expand his thoughts here and not in the appropiate forum/thread....

6. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
  7. Penarol1916

Penarol1916 Member

Apr 22, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    Forgive me, for not quite believing you, given the fact that your posts in seem to indicate that you are flabbergasted by the fact that someone could think that Uruguay are equal to the Netherlands and are trying to antagonize someone for no real reason, other than the fact that you are bored, or looking to try to make a fool of someone.

If you are so interested in solely gaining his response to your hypothetical, might I suggest a private message to Suyuntuy, rather than cluttering up this thread on an interesting game with your bizarre obsession?

8. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That is what you yourself attach to what it would mean if a claim holds lesser truth than previously thought or more after it would be discussed on a public forum. You think it would make him look like a fool, I think his opinion on this matter needs a revision. You attach consequences to his person as a whole for it, I only for one of his many opinions. That says more about you than me. That I don't agree on it, is not some sort of discovery you made. I already said I raised my eyebrows when I read it.

Well that is a nice discussion killer. Was I cluttering it, or was it me taking the time to respond on all people that felt the need to come between us? Doing this by PM also takes away from the opportunity to learn about my national team. I think there are some statistics people are not aware off. Anyway, the label used by a moderator and your intervention, indicate to me this discussion is unwelcome or that there is not enough room to discuss this the way I want to. So I leave you with this thread until it dies out.

Cheers

PS I am going to watch the final and will cheer for Uruguay. We have not forgotten about Suarez and the joy he brought to the Eredivisie :)

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    the holland kid and uruguayan garra or Guri (aka mwppGr):

colud settle the last proposed game with a KIND invite to next copa america, make sure Leoz have them both in the same grp, in order to prevent extra times or ref. 'mistakes' (aka red cards)

I think keso...NE and visca will be great referees, gente seria y siempre listos a ayudar en cada discusion:D

10. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey reEfer, why dont you stick to posting in your own forum so you can help it grow......by grow I mean your forum not your reEfer :eek:

11. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    The last few pages:

[​IMG]

12. Broncano

Broncano Moderator

Jul 31, 2006
    Lima
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    casi que no acabo con semenjante discusion tan salida de tema!!!

gracias al mico, del pelo parao:p