Pre-match: Semi-final: Germany vs Italy - June 28 [R]

Discussion in 'Euro 2012' started by JaredSS07, Jun 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d3rd3vil

d3rd3vil Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ohhh they will fear me soon! I won't allow them to win for the third time now!
    I will fight for football justice with all I got! And more. Spain can win against every team in the world but not against me :mad:

2. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And to think we have a whole additional day of this.

jerrito repped this.
  3. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
  4. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
  5. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This guy is Spain's Fabio Grosso...holy crap!

gumbacicc repped this.
  6. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL @ the armor bearers of this forum

7. SpaniardFC

SpaniardFC Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Vilagarcía de Arousa
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    To fear is to want to avoid, we don't care who we face, we're confident in the football we play, and that it'll bring us success in the end. This is not arrogance, just belief, motivation, and confidence.

8. TorontoBayernFan

Jun 24, 2012
    Don't think it will happen, but talking like this you better close your account if you lose today.

9. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Absolutely stunningly stupid of them. They condemn booing, yet some editor thought this was "okay" in 2012? This is where Platini and Blatter should spend their time: talking to editorial boards of rags like this. Perhaps bar their reporters from any FIFA or UEFA match if they pull crap like this instead of putting armbands on players and having meaningless moments of silence.

jerrito repped this.
  10. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Spaniard has been a bit braggardish, but that is to be expected. It's Fabio who should close his account and move to Antartica if Italy lose with all the smack and trash he has been spouting.

Spaniard is just proud of his team. He may go overboard at times, but that could be 1) because he is very proud, or 2) English may not be his best language (though seems very good) so he may not pick exactly the right words when translating. Either way I am fine with it as long as we stay factual when facts are needed and not "dis" or get nasty...which I don't think he has.

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Or; 3) Maybe he's just a dick?

I don't know, jury is out.

As I do speak fluent Spanish as well, perhaps I could hear him brag about Spain's accomplishments in his native tongue and I'll be more than happy to report back to this group. :cool:

12. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If you want to win the title at this point, nobody should be afraid of anyone. Personally I do not fear the Germans, but only the fatigue accumulated during the game against England.

jerrito repped this.
  13. ganzetto

ganzetto New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    ok, but "football" is not only "where the ball would I go", but also face 11 opponents, with their motivations and their desire to win! Remember Barcelona-Chelsea! I love Barcelona, but sometimes the "tiki-taka" becomes petulant and unnecessary

14. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    With that lame avatar you shouldn't really be complaining about 'trash'.

15. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    It's a joke. A spoof. Lampooing.

16. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A 'joke' that hasn't been funny for 35 years and was meant to be offensive since the very day it was published.

We have Fabio Grosso, Germans have you. Plastic anglos who take it too far.

indestructible repped this.
  17. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Problem of racism is in whole Europe, I was just surprised when some people here were happy, because some Croats are discovered as racists. In Croatia national team we have black player, he never had problems because of this, otherwise he would quit from our team and not sit on the bench. Behavior of 50, 100 fans cant undermine majority, but racism is a big issue in Europe, when Europeans have some personal problems, they blame immigrants, they are guilty because they dont have enough money, better job, better medical health, but immigrants work those jobs that native majority do not want to work, many people from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe do very hard jobs for small income, they pick vegetables, they clean streets, wash dishes, native people dont want to work those jobs, so they invite immigrants and later they tease them because of their heritage.

2012 year - yes, but tolerance, respect and empathy are lost in some dark medieval times.

18. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Riiiight. Despite the fact I have been pretty level headed and even in my postings. You have no clue why I have that avatar. It is a joke between a few friends here -- Italian friends actually. You may *think* you know but you really have no clue. And then you come with "plastic anglos"? Okay...and you know me how?

But since you are so "offended" I will take it down...just to show you that 1) there was nothing behind it, and 2) that it was just a joke.

Lord I hope my new avatar does not piss off the Spanish or Portugese fans.:rolleyes: Seriously, get a life.

Cris 09 repped this.
  19. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    he can brag all he wants as spain are the benchmark for soccer greatness right now.

20. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...LB is a plastic-anglo? Ha ha ha....

You know not what you speak of, Matteo.

21. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I won't dispute that bragging right are certainly in reach of Spanish fans...I am not commenting on that...I am talking about all around class. big difference.

22. HSV-Jung

HSV-Jung Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Frankfurt
    Club:
    Hamburger SV
    Now here's a statement from a great sportsman that I can agree with and applaud. Spoken with realism and respect, but also daring and confidence, coming straight from the heart. That's the opponent I want to see.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2898/eu...-italy-must-dare-to-dream?source=breakingnews

In the words of world's most popular dwarf these days, Tyrion Lannister: "Those are brave men out there, let's go kill them." (Spoken metaphorically of course)

jerrito and Dhajj repped this.
  23. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Keepers are typically like this. They are confident but respectful. Of course not all are like that.

I think 90% of the players are like this too...on all the teams. Each team is going to have a player or two that just sit there and spout crap or take verbal swipes at others. I don't think I have heard much from Spain, Portugal, Italy or Germany in terms of silly statements. Pirlo maybe, but don't recall anyone else really...I could be wrong.

24. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Croatia is a land of roses. Nothing bad ever happens in Croatis. I try to tell people this but they dont believe me

25. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Enough diplomacy! Any team that cannot beat a ten man Italy+Cassano does not deserve to be champions of Europe. Brass tacks.. they hurt!