Alert: Seleción campeona de 1963 recibió el "Castillo de Oro"

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by NotAgain, Apr 16, 2011.

1. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    [​IMG]

Los integrantes del campeón de 1963 son: Antonio Aguirre, Máximo Alcocer, Isaac Alvarez, Abdul Aramayo, Ramiro Blacut, Roberto Cainzo, Wilfredo Camacho, Carlos Cárdenas, Ausberto García, Jesús Herbas, Arturo López, Renán López, Hugo Palenque, Edgar Quinteros, Alberto Torres, Eulogio Vargas, Osvaldo Villarroel.

--------------------------------

Seleción campeona de 1963 recibió el "Castillo de Oro"

Después de 48 años, volvieron al lugar donde se concentraron y decidieron ganar el Sudamericano.
    [​IMG]
    Los jugadores de la Selección de fútbol que en 1963 le regalaron al país el título que hasta el momento es el mayor éxito deportivo de los bolivianos recibieron ayer el testimonio de agradecimiento del Colegio Militar de Ejército “Gualberto Villarroel”. La entidad distinguió a los campeones con el Castillo de Oro, el mayor reconocimiento que la institución entrega a personalidades destacadas en Bolivia.

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=17997

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Well deserved.

3. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is the real team that deserves all the glory and recognition, screw the 94 team!!! Most of them were unprofessional pieces of sh** anyways!! jp :D

I bet none of the players that play on the NT right now never even knew Bolivia won a Copa America back then, not even any of the players' names, their in it for the money now, i remember when Max "Tutula" Alcocer use to live in Providence he was best friends with my dad and we use to always have cookouts at his house, he use to say "Before, the salary of a pro soccer player in Bolivia wasn't shit, so most players that had talent treated it as a part time job, thats why every player now is a doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc. But the ones who stuck with it and dedicated themselves were in it for something else, therefore we never played for the money, we always played for the love of the jersey which represents our country". One of the realest sh*** i ever heard.