seleccion Mexicana de futbol - 2003

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Levante, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Martin Cutler

Martin Cutler New Member

Sep 30, 2002
    San Diego
    Re: PumaBear

Absolutely right Various Styles. What do you expect from the people who brought the world Staples Center??? Wait to all the Galaxy fans start seeing their ticket prices sky rocket at AEG's new stadium. Watch the Galaxy price their loyal fans out of most games. Hopefully the price increase for Mexico games will start becoming publicized in the media and some pressure can be put on AEG by the likes of Radio Unica.

2. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    AEG/FMF

Originally posted by PumaBear

Mmmmmhhhh interesting. Market segmentation strategies. What do you get if you pay the preferred seating prices? Let's see if over the long run, attendance will remain high
    [/QUOTE]

About the only thing you get for the prefered seating prices is that the staff will hold your seat untill you get there. I allready saw some problems with the attendence, This was not in L.A because the Coliseum is still rebuilding. It was in Phoenix where the general ticket prices were said to cost even more. Some Radio Unica callers complained that they had to pay up to $50 !!! The game against Colombia did not generate as much fans as they could have and i blame it on pricing. Make it $20 and we would have of had a full house..

Originally posted by Martin Cutler

Absolutely right Various Styles. What do you expect from the people who brought the world Staples Center??? Wait to all the Galaxy fans start seeing their ticket prices sky rocket at AEG's new stadium. Watch the Galaxy price their loyal fans out of most games. Hopefully the price increase for Mexico games will start becoming publicized in the media and some pressure can be put on AEG by the likes of Radio Unica.

I will be sure to complain once i check the pricing for the match against Parguay. If they have similiar ticket prices then i will saend and e-mail in hopes that Jorge Ramos reads it. Fight the power.

:) :)

3. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    Re: PumaBear

This is why I am now very selective which games I attend.

I dont wan't to pay those prices to see B or even C squads play a meaningless match for some made up cup.

4. modular

modular New Member

Atlante
    Mexico
    Jul 4, 2019
    ¡ Adolfo Ríos a la portería !