Seleccion de Ecuador 2006/ News Related to Ecuador's National Team.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by ronaldo2006yes, Jan 31, 2006.

1. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006
    Chances seem slim since:

Ecuador vs Germany: Germany wins, especially with home advantage.
    Ecuador vs Poland: Poland has experienced players and will have almost home advantage since Germany is hours drive from Poland.
    Ecuador vs Costa Rica: this one Ecuador will have a chance of winning but they will likely be demoralized from the previous match against Poland.

2. luis1950

luis1950 Member

Emelec
    Ecuador
    Dec 27, 2005
    Ecuador
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: Will Ecuador Survive the First Round?

I hope that we can at least defeat Costa Rica:confused:

3. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  4. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006

reported

5. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006

To clarify:

so far 4 have posted ecuador will be eliminated on the first round

zero has said otherwise

6. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

will ronaldo2006 ever not be a jackass?

only time will tell.

7. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005

haha, this survey is not even worth looking at...

I bet this guy is not even Brazilian...just a wannabe ronaldo...

ok, there goes 1 minute wasted of my life...

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

copied from other page...

we got some haters in the crowd....obviously people are blinded by brazil's wonderful offense to realize that their defense is faltering by comparasins to that of Germany or England and Spain. Every team is beatable, dont say that just because your the favorites to win it this year that your going to. As I recall in 2002 Argentina left embarrased in the first round??? they were the number one seed from south america, too much talk might actually make u land in a puddle of crap thats up to ur eyelids. if ecuador can pull of a nice game against holland we'll see if u keep on talkin smack, watch out cuz its anyone's game this summer. an inspired ecuador can beat any team, there have been upsets before and there will be this time too. heres my take on ecuador's matches:

Ecuador v. Poland... we can win 2-1 if we score first....if poland scores first, we'll give up 2 points and settle with a tie. Our first game is going to be rough because we might come in with too much respect. We have to enter confident and relaxed. Our meeting a few months ago is no indicator of how we can play. Our experienced players will keep our newbies in check with their emotions...the chill pill is key to victory...we have to slow down the game to keep Poland from playing their long pass game...strong defense!
    Ecuador v. Costa Rica...statistics are on our side for this game we can win 2-0 but a tie is possible as well because most of our meetings historically have been ties. unlike our game v. mexico in 2002, to score first has to be followed by more attacking and more goals....this game is of utmost importance for three reasons: goal difference, 3 points, out of the three teams, its the weakest.
    Ecuador v. Germany...realistically, this game is a guaranteed loss or tie. i do want to bring up the point that in the WC 2002 we won in Yokohama which was the largest stadium, large crowds wont be as much of a concern as people think. if germany wins their first two games against CR and Poland with good goal differences, expect them to be cocky and play a sloppy game which can actually play to our benefit as the coach might even start some of his bench to keep his top players healthy for the next round. i think we will win 2-1 b/c of this.

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Alright, I am not going to give any cards out yet. I think I will warn first ronnie because you came here trolling on a Ecuador forum. WHat did you expect was going to happen? I'll let you escape without a card, but I won't be so nice if you continue this behaviour. This problem was your creation, so you have only yourself to blame. But I do want the Ecua-dogs here to mind the language a little.

Carry on, keep it clean boys! :D

10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Ronny has a right to his opnion. It giveas us a chance to see that obviously, he has a lot to prove to himself. So he hides behind the winning team and fears the worst. Remember, even ancient Rome fell. Every empired falls.

Do you fear this Ronny?

We will Beat Germanh 1-0
    We will Beat Poland 1-0
    and we will beat Costa Rica 3-1

"qua qua"

11. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Hey, I said this earlier, a lot of countires underestimate us. It appears that the altitude fumor is flying high (no punt)
    Everyone is expecting us to lose, yup, everyone who insist that the emperor is actually wearing clothes.

we are so going to catch them with thier pants downs.

"i gotta have more cowbell" Christopher Walken

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

lol, loraz, you say the darndest things! :D

13. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006

LOL you took 1 minute to write 3 lines?

14. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006

I stopped reading after "comparisins".

15. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006

Thank you sir. The other moderators of this forum know I have the utmost respect for the job you guys do. Please don't ban me as I am not the one throwing cuss words or just plain insulting others. I posted a fair assessment of the Ecuador team (namely the question of whether they will survive the WC) and those who think this is an insult, well I am sorry. I thought this was a fair and honest question and poll.

Thank you.

16. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006
    I just wanted to take the oportunity to say that I would be happy if my Ecuatorian 'amigos' would do well in this WC as I feel very connected to them through our common latio heritage.

17. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    well, you better start showing us the respect we deserve, mulatito. then the respect will circulate, comprende?

18. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Is this how you show your peers your beloved "connection"?

19. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Stop kissing up now,too late go home.We don't need your as,opps "butt" kissing .

20. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
  21. ronaldo2006yes

ronaldo2006yes Red Card

Jan 26, 2006
    See?! In soccer anything is possible and that is why so much people love it. Because no matter how crappy your team is there is always a chance to win if they play with passion. Arriba Ecuador!!

22. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    you make me laugh kid.

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ok so nobody seems to think ecuador's success is merited (except for the ecuaboys) of any kind of praise bc we won at home and in the altitude. yet i recall that argentina and brazil beat teams in higher altitudes like La Paz, also they had good results in Chile and Colombia which are also at an altitude....so lets actually give this tricolor some credit...we beat A teams no questions asked...we lost by the most minimal difference in both brazil and argentina...two games we could have stolen away from them easily...we just missed opportunities...with regards to brazilian defense...id like to see them fight off england's offense or germany's or holland's and come out with a good result...fact of the matter is that compared to the rest of the team, it falters clearly. the game brazil v. peru showed it clearly, once it passes the tough midfield....the game changes to the favor of the other team...still a good defense...but there are others that are way better

24. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Ok You can quote me on this.

Human beings are human Assessment Machines. This means that we need to label things to better understand, or the oppossite, to better deny the facts. It was Diego Forlan from Uruguay who shouted "La Altura!" and basically fifa took it from there. People see what they want to see especially if it means making he or she feel better. We beat Boliva! And still , Ecuador gets no merit. we tied with peru on their soil but do you hear any praise....no! Instead you hear what crappy goals we made of how "lucky" we are to make such goals ect. ect. Aside from Brazil and Colombia, I have never heard any morale support from other teams in Conmebol now why is that? What is it about Ecuador that people feel compeled to degrade us from our glory? Brazil, being number one in Futbol has said that we were tough opponents! Oh well. It is obvious that those who have nothing positive to say simply do not know what he or she is talking about. I'll bet that those who bad mouth us have probably only caught one of games on tv and watch let say about 20 minutes of it.

We need to label things to better understand or better misunderstand the facts at hand.

Every time I think of what Ecuador is going to do in Germany, i feel like taking it out on my girl. I get such a positive boost so go ahead ignorant one, talk all you want. Say you you msut say to make yoursleves feel better. This Afro-Inca Team is balanced and it will show you a new kind of futbol. A futbol that does not focus on star players but on "Star Team Players"

25. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

This is very true loco,,,,,you almost made me cry!!!!!!