Seleccion de Ecuador 2005- Part 2 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by afa10fef, Sep 9, 2005.

1. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think if Ecuador is going to stand a chance, we will have to rely on a combination of experience from guys like, Ivan Hurtado, Geovanny Espinosa,Ulises delaCruz, Kaviedes and Tin Delgado, and the emergance of new talent such as Valencia, Ambrossi, Mora and Salas.

For Hurtado, Tin and DLC, this is likely their last WC, and I am sure they would like to achieve something special.

Kaviedes has the chance now to show the world his enormous talent. he failed to do that when he had the chance in europe, but i have confidence that he can do it this time.

Salas reputation is going fast. once he recovers from his injury, hopefully, he will play with the same style that made him known through out the Conmebol region.

Valencia just needs playing time. We all know he is the biggest talent in this generation of players from Ecuador, but he needs to show that on the field and get valuble experience. He really is like having another Edison Mendez.

And i think the area we have improved vastly over the last team we sent was that this team has alot more depth. Hopefully, our best 11 will be on the field representing us, but should something happen, injjury or carded, Suarez has alot more to choose from now then Gomez did.

2. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    i agree, they have guagua, lara, salas(if baq 4 da WC), mina, borja(cuz if kaviedes keep playin like his playin his goin 2 b a starter), villafuerte,

any of these guy could jump into the field and make a good game, or like u said injuries, card, or ajustment, suarez could use them as starters or variantes.

3. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    I hope Lara and Guagua could be starter by the time of the WC.
    I still don't understand why they don't pair Guagua and Hurtado together.

4. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Suarez needs to stop experimenting with players and play with the 11 who got Ecuador to this WC...

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ecuador is playing 3 friendlies next month in Eygpt in a miny tournament with Hondurus, Nigeria, and the host, Egypt. Suarez will not send all his top players, some will be experiments.
    i think it will be a good test for some of our younger players, but I want to agree with Viagoal, we should try to use our best guys and get them to be even more familiar with one another and build more chemistry. And for the love of God, please please play Ivan Kaviedes.

6. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  7. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    ecuador will go to egypt with a sub-23 team.

8. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Correction,Ecuador will go with half of the sub-23 and half of the NT de mayores,LFS wants to check out the perfomance of the younger guys,but wants them to play along the some of the "veteranos"

9. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    k, r there any good guy in the sub 23 that ya ppl noe about

and does any1 noe the list that r goin 2 egypt?

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  11. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    candelario hasnt been the same since he played with kaviedes in 98 and the other extraterrestres.

12. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

I rather have the other cholo on the NT....Quiroz

13. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    EL arquerito del cuenca Xavier Klimowicz, is going to become a un hijo mas de la patria.This is very good news for the NT,becuase in my personal opinion,I think he is the best keeper in ecuador at this time. Morita y Villafuerte se tiene que poner las pilas.

14. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    i personaly dont like natinalisados, even if they played n lived in ecuador all there life. i like to see ecuadorians get victories, not argentines n ppl 4rm other countries.for example the guy from olmedo el camello gomez i think his name is his argentine, when we played again argentina i didnt feel that he was givin it his all, and suarez though the same so he took him out.

15. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    i got a question, how old is quiroz 4rm el nacional?
    i havent seen a lot of game from ecuadorian leagues but noe that i got canal1 am able to see them, n think that quiroz can really play, n y havent ive seen him in the NT

16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It is not easy decion to make, that is for sure. Camello Gomez, is obviously talented, and he seems to love Ecuador alot. I am not sure if he has as much motivation as players born in Ecuador do, as it is a rare case and not easy to judge from outside.

As for Klimowitz, I have to agree, he is one heck of a keeper. He always keeps Cuenca in matches and he has to be one of the reasons why they become a solid team as of late. Mora and Villafuerte have another challenger to worry about.

17. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    David Quiroz I presume. ;)

Yeah, he played 2 games, one against the victory over Argentina and the other was that embarassing loss to Colombia. Since then, he wasn't called. I hope it's just a coincidence. I also think Quiroz is an up and coming star for Ecuador. What about Patricio Urrutia? It's terribly painful to see guys like Castillo and Lucho Caicedo caled over el Pato.

18. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Look here Mr. Moderator(congrats by the way) if you think Gomez is talented,then you don't know sh!t about futbol.That guy is useless es grandote,tonto and clumssy. Once and a while he gets lucky and makes a nice move,but in reality that guy sucks.I was upset when he got called to the NT,we have better home grown talent. But atleast we're on the same page on tha Klimowicz topic.

19. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Debut y despidida.... papa!!!!!!!

20. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    How about Santiago Morales,this kid is nice too. I think we don't need to worry defensive midfielders for the NT,we have plenty to choose from

Pato Urrutia,David Quiroz,Santiago Morales,Loe Soledispa,E.Tenorio,Marlon Ayovi,Carlos Hidalgo,Geancarlos Ramos and our last resources, Lucho Caicedo and Castillo.

21. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah, Morales, Quiroz, Urrutia and Soledispa should be getting more chances to show what they can do. No offence to Marlon Ayovi fans, I am one of them, but he is 35 next year, and I think it would be a good idea if we can find a suitable replacement.

I like that you mentioned Geancarlos Ramos And Carlos Hidalgo, they are also quite good, and my buddies! :D

22. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am stickying this thread. Let me know if you disagree.

23. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  24. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Okay, I just watched Cuenca vs. El Nacional, and I was impressed by the level of play with certain individuals who I think deserve a shot and I hope you guys, and Suarez ofcourse, agrees with me.

Carlos Quinonez
    El Ventarron. One cap is not enough to show what you have at full capacity. I think that can be said for this hard working foward. He not only makes well timed dashes towards goal and shoots well, but even more impressive is his workrate. He ran back often times to rob the ball from the midfield with clean tackles that can make Edwin Tenorio proud. Carlos is always on the move and tries to open space for his partner, Mamita, and at times, Camillo Hurtado. And that goal he scored was second only to the play he used to create that chance, again, by pressuring the defence and robbing them of the ball, then feeding Mamita, who one touched to Ventarron and he fired from a difficult angle. Impressive.

Santiago Morales
    I think he is a legitimate canidate to take over Marlon Ayovi's role. He is strong while in posession, makes great through balls and fires accurately from distance. He is a clean ball winner, much like Ayovi, but I think you can agree with me when I say he has more technique and better touches.

Camillo Hurtado
    I thought back when Cuenca was in Copa, who is this guy, he looks a little retarded, I mean it literally. But when he plays, he looks anything but retarded. He is an intelligent player, who is very versatile. He can play comfortably as a right back, wingback, and side midfielder. He is pretty fast too, and moves foward with authority and sense of purpose, and holding the ball, he can guard it well. Has a wicked shot too.

I am not saying they should start in the World Cup next year, but they surely deserve a chance to shine with the NT.

25. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    wut up, punks? i hope you guys get a decent draw for the world cup this week. and congrats again on going to the big show!