Seleccion de Ecuador 2005- Part 2 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by afa10fef, Sep 9, 2005.

1. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    Mora is crap? Ambrossi and Reasco?? i remember you, you hate Liga because you are Barcelona fan. I know you hate them, but they play for the country, and they play with their hearts and play well.

2. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Mora is a Joke, dumbest goal against Bolivia and in that friendly against Panama? Bonnard Garcia has been playing well, deserves a look.

Ambrossi? crap

Espinoza? mega crap

Reascos? good when he feels like playing well, unfortunately he doesnt keep a regular levl with the national team.

3. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    and I remember you, you are obsessed with the has been.

4. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It would be nice if the games they sanctioned LDU were the liguilla games. :D :D :D

I find it odd that the FEF would allow league games around a FIFA friendly date.

If thats not the reason for witholding players what is?

LDU isn't going to lose much (aside from respect) for doing this, but Cristian Mora, Neicer Reasco, Giovanni Espinoza, Mendez and Ambrossi all have something to worry about.

Mendez is a good player and probably doesn't have too much to worry about, Espinoza probably doesn't have too much to worry about either.

But it will be nice to see if Fricson George and Candelario can get on the field, and how well they do.

5. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    i didn't think about that. maybe suarez will punish them by not selecting them. but i doubt he would drop them as they are all starting players, or key players. I am looking foward to see George and Canderlario also!

and which hasbeen am I obsessed with Ladic? why do you have to deliver low blows? :confused:

6. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    um, I don't know, who could it possibly be? :confused: *hint name*

I'm just answering you the same way you answered me.

7. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    ok guys, if you have directv and would like to watch Ecuador vs Polonia, ecuavisa internacional is goin' to televise this game, sunday 10 am east

i was watchin' Tiro Libre and they said that Mendez is already on the team, i heard that Fricson George is playing too, finally someone who can beat Ambrossi :D

8. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Saying Mora is crap is insane. ..I mean really, ..............INSANE

No he is not crap. However, there are players who are better than him, waaay way better than him.
    Espinoza has a Crap Mentality. It is almost like his heart is not in it. In this case, I agree, he is MEGACRAP

I could not have said it better. Makes me wonder who is playing for their country, who's playing for the money, and whose playing for both?

9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wow, that's excellent! i am so watching it! cmon Ecuador, do us proud up here in Canada!! :D

So liga players did make it?? i am so confused now... :confused:

Nice to see George get another chance. hope he can make the most of it. is Candela playing??

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    correct me if i am wrong, but when it is national games, there is no salary. i could be wrong, but i am unaware.

also, it's tough to say whp is the best left back, but I like the work Ambrossi is doing. who are some of the other guys you all want to see, let's see some names.

11. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    You think George is better than Ambrosi,........ what are you thinking?

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    While George is a solid player, I still feel Ambrossi is the best we have in that position.

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    yeah this is a tight argument. Well we'll see how it all comes together. I still can't believe how the LDU management is behaving. Seems there is a lot of favoritism when it comes to LDU. Not liking the taste of that.

this is the first that I heard of. Where did you get this info?

14. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I just thought national games were just for honor. ofcourse, i am probably wrong, it was just my assumption. but they probably get paid, either way, I wouldn't be surprised.

15. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    ive heard that they dont even get paid for the qualifiers, except bonuses for things such as qualifying to the WC and accomplishing things at the WC (a win, goals, progressing to the second round etc etc). I could be wrong as well, but i thought thats how it was.

16. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Of course you get paid when you get called for a national team.Even if you are benched you still get paid.Only a win or a draw in a away game will give you bonuses.

17. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  18. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  19. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    ANd Ecuador has one of the biggest bonuses in South America, the NT guys have raked in a heft $um.

20. kaviedes_freak

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    around how much would you say? ;)

21. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  22. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
  23. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    I saw the highlights of Kaviedes team,Argentinos Jrs and the way he played.I was shock at the way he performed, it was beautiful. We need him in the WC no question.

24. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I hear ya man... so, how did you see the highlights? any where on the net??
    no one in Ecuador has as much talent, the only thing he lacked was some direction and motivation. i pray that God will allow Kaviedes to bless our team with his presence!!

25. f_e_f 4life

f_e_f 4life New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    i saw the high lights too. i saw them in fox sports en español in futbol de primer. the 1st of the 2 assists he had was mad mad mad nice. he gave those guys a lot of 1 on 1 with the goalie chances but they keeped missing. i was amazed by his play. he should be in NT. i think they are goin to give river plate vs. argentinos jr on sunday on fox sports en español