Seleccion de Ecuador 2005- Part 2 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by afa10fef, Sep 9, 2005.

1. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Re: Seleccion de Ecuador 2005 (r)

i was jus wondering, what is going on with kaviedes? It seemed like he was getting back on track with barcelona. since coming in for the last 12 minutes of the game against paraguay (5-2 ecua, march 2005) he hasnt been a part of la tri... what is his situation nowadays? where is he playing? i remember reading an article at luisfernandosuarez.com regarding the "K Factor". It was obvious he was referring to kaviedes but i didnt really understand what he was trying to say... the second part to the article is still up on the site, i cant seem to find the first part which is unfortunate cause u wont really understand the second part without the first, with that said, to anyone that read that article, what are your thoughts/comments? What is the deal with kaviedes???

P.S: another issue i found interesting and weird was the fact that kaviedes played so well the past qualifiers and practically saw no action in the world cup... it was probably the coaches game plan or whatever, but could it have been something else??

2. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Yeah that sounds a bit fishy.

3. afa10fef

afa10fef Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

another question i had... since when is cevallos back with barcelona? and more importantly since when has he took over the #1 position from villafuerte?? this actually makes me pretty happy as ive always been a huge cevallos supporter, and am hopeful that he eventually regains his standout form. With all due respect to the other ecua goalies, in my opinion if i would have to choose between cevallos at his best, villafuerte at his best, or mora at his best.. my choice for germany would be cevallos hands down

4. MINA

MINA New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    L.A.

uh no way, Villafuerte is the best we have, hands down, if he would have been our goalie in Korea/Japan I'm pretty sure he would've stopped some of those goals, Cevallos cost us the game vs. Mexico IMO.

and Loraz yeah you ask me that already, I don't have it, I don't know what happened to it I think I deleted it on accident.

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I found the article you were looking for! here is the link.
    http://luisfernandosuarez.com/index.php?act=masdetalle&ca_codigo=3&ar_codigo=7&sa_codigo=52&opcion=3
    I am not sure exactly what is up with Kaveides. Last I heard, he was getting some offers to play in la liga or premiereship in January but has to play in Qatar until then. check out www.ivankaviedes.com for the latest on him. when something new happens, you will find it here.
    I am a Ivan Kaviedes fan! There is no question he is our most talented player when he is at his best and when he doesn't get himself into trouble! Kaviedes at his best can win games on his own efforts! I hope he will start playing club futbol so he can show his talents to the world in Germany next year!

6. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Cevallos did cost us the Game against Mexico. I had this argument wih my cousin about Cevallos. May he never play for the Selecion.

7. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
  8. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
  9. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    :D REAd that three days ago. Even Fifa agrees with me :D
    That's my boy
    Mi pana

11. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to blem it on the camera angle but now this close up makes me wonder :confused:

what the Hey?

12. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    that's the picture of Carlos Tenorio, one of our worst strikers in current history.

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Lmao

You sure? What a slap in the face. Don't worry, the world will know who Ecuador is.

We aint just bout bananas.

LOL

14. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    no, he is el "canguro" Borja from El Nacional

15. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    heh, either way, both are mediocre strikers

16. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    well, Borja is just 20 and he scored in his first game against Venezuela last month

17. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's Felix Borja! and how could you say they are mediocre?? okay, Carlos Tenorio is fast as hell and strong.. if he could finish like Tin, he would be a genious! but unfortunantely, he cannot...
    and as for Felix, he is pretty solid! his goal against Venezuela was impressive, not sure if you saw it...

18. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    yeah i saw that goal! i see Borja as our future Tin Delgado

19. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    that's a pretty big IF, imagine IF Tanque Hurtado had been a good finisher, we would of gone to USA94 and France 98.

Havce u seen Borja play for El Nacional? of course he scores a goal, but missed 10 other good chances per game.
    Very similar to Ebelio Ordonez.

20. yusukesisepuede

yusukesisepuede New Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Tokyo,Japan
    Thanks!! But I did not watch Borja's play... :p

By the way,Kaviedes belongs to Al-Khor,doesn't he?
    I think that he is good player at a European level....

21. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Borja is outstanding but if anyone would replace the unreplaceale, it would definatly be Lara

I think he proved himself well enough to say that, but the future WCQ will back me up

22. yusukesisepuede

yusukesisepuede New Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Tokyo,Japan
    CRE(Spanish->English)

"Tin" thinks about the retirement 9/16/2005 8:25:40

Guayaquil (CRE)
    To the Ecuadorian ram, Thin Agustín, the idea to leave the soccer football professional goes up to around the head to him once the problems with their knee do not allow to develop their maximum soccer him.

Thin, in conversation with newspaper "The Universe", it let to glimpse that if the national selection gets to classify World-wide Germany 2006, one will retire when the country I culminated its participation in the same one.

"After World-wide the 2006 I retire to me. I think to play the World-wide one and can that is until end of that year, but soon I go away to my house ", indicated.

The historical national goleador feels like discomfort with the technician, Juan Jose Peláez, by it not to have taken into account during the game from the seventh date from the match Closing before the Olmedo de Riobamba.

In the same way, it affirmed not to understand the attitude of the physical preinn of the institution, Elkin Sanchez, who knows their problem and "she does not understand it".

"I do not know if they do not know it, they do not want to understand. I do not know what it happens to them. The physical preinn (Sanchez) knows that that did in the selection. I do not know why in Barcelona one behaves different ", indicated the" Tin ".

oh!!!!!!!!!!it's very shocking news!! :eek: :eek:
    I want him to continue playing football until the good post player appears in Ecuador!!!

23. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Thanks for the translation, it's very entertaining indeed! Alas, Ecuador has fans even in Japan now!

24. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Seen as Ecuador has fans everywhere now, it might be time for Ecuadorians to have their own forum. I think you need 25 or 30 regular posters in order to have your own forum, I'm not sure, but I think you have enough people anyways.

As a public service I'll list all BigSoccer posters who might potentially help you in this endeavor since they're (or maight be) of Ecuadorian descent. Somebody should contact Huss (or any other BigSoccer admin) and everybody on this list to get this going.

The list:

Ladic, loraz, ecuajhony, ecuafutbolfreak, afa10fef, MINA, kaviedes_freak, Ciclon_Ecuatoriano, betto, crismerz09, viagoal, astabooty, danmarce, cristianoronaldo17, quitoamature, Emelec23, aimar16, ecuaboy12, LDU4ever, IDOLOdelASTILLERO23, El_Maestro, Doctorpains, Martin Cutler, Metros 96, kotipelto, Emelectric15, melloyello, yusukesisepuede