Seleccion de BOLIVIA (r)

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by JRedknapp11, Aug 13, 2002.

1. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Stimulator?? Hahahaaaa! I love your made-up adjective, Nanito. I think you meant motivator, which he is.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  2. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ......true, I didn't mean it in a sexual way lol, you got the point.

3. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    El Hoyos les deja a todos los jugadores bien paradito! LOL

nanoGVSP repped this.
  4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We played there (Denver) back in 2009 I wnt to say? We held strong until like the final 20 mins. They won I want to say 5-1 with Didi Torrico scoring a NICE goal.

I wonder what happened to taht guy...

Edit: Here it is.

6. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I was there... The one thing I remember vividly is how cold it was and how poorly dressed for the weather our guys were. They had these cheap Marathon windbreakers and the entire uniform was cheap-looking and ugly. Worst brand ever. I got into a fight with a Mexican because I told him that the game between Bolivia and Mexico was a 1-1 tie, because the other goals had been scored by Argentinian and Brazilian players, and those didn't count. I just wanted to piss him off.
    I also remember having drinks with several of our players after the game. One in particular (I will not mention his name), was drinking like a camel, and was confirming his reputation for partying.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hahahahaha. I thik I rmeember this. You had drinks at the bar with them. You hung out with Pena, correct?

8. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes! Good memory, Fueguito!

9. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yeah, I remember that game. I was living in Mexico . . . don't want to talk about it. Haha

If my memory serves correctly, Galindo played in that game and he actually showed some impressive moves.

Does anyone know if they scheduled the location of the Bolivia vs. Ecuador game yet?

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am pretty sure you are remembering another game. I thin kthe one where Galindo showed up was in San Francisco or somewhere else in Cali?

Til this day I am trying to get my hands on that game so I can chop it up to show all of Galindo's touches. He was amazing!

11. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Was it also against Mexico and did we lose by a similar amount?

12. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yes, it was in SF we lost 5-0 in 2010... I was there :cry:

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep! It was San Francisco and we lost by 5-0 that game lol.

14. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Galind and I the day before that game.

15. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep, that was the one and yeah, he was impressive. There must have not been any scouts from any league that day because after that game, he wasn't really heard from again for a while,; at least for me.

16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivianfuego repped this.
  17. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.late.com.bo/dos-cambios-en-la-mente-del-bigoton/
    Second practice in Miami and looks like the lineup is pretty much set. I'm glad to see Ballivian and Marvin Bejarano on the flanks. Also I think Chavez and Castro will show well. My problem is up top and attacking mid, Mojica has proven time and time again to be slow for international level. He won't provide the support that a lone forward needs. I would love to see a win already, but unless our flanks have a stellar game providing good service I doubt we'll score more than one.

19. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Awful game against Ecuador.
    Raldes is one of our greats, but he is just too slow for international level competition. Our defense was lethargic and made it very easy for Ecuador to score. Azkargorta did not seem to give a rat's ass either.
    At least Carlos Chavez will be collecting the money from these two games, so he can continue to steal from our football.
    Watch the goals and you'll know wha I mean:
    http://www.eldeber.com.bo/video-vea-los-goles-del-partido-ecuador-4-0-bolivia/140906230601

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Agree on Raldes. It's his time--he needs to hang them up for the NT.

I personally think we need someone else besides Bigoton. He's a great coach, but a coaching change is needed every 4 years for new ideas. I think we need to move on.

21. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    They should try to bring the Colombian coach that took Costa Rica to the quarter finals in the WC! He currently has no team. But we have no team, soidk how a new coach can help much... :/

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I don't know if I mentioned this on here or not, but Julio Falcioni should be out of Catolica soon. He was a name that was tied to us before in the past. I wouldn't mind him either.

23. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Saw the game last night against Mexico, the first half looked like the professional team was playing a rec team. Horrible. The second half was much better. The star was Ballivian, fast and created action on the flank. That is until his shameful red card. Yes the ref shudda called it, and yes it shudda been a free kick, but to go up in his face like that was shameful

24. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^ Completely agree with you. First half was painful to watch, I really wanted them to score more goals to put more pressure for Chavez to leave.

The second half was much better, Ballivian did great, Bejarano played much better. Cardozo looked lost the whole game, it's such a shame that both of our biggest promises (chuma and cardozo) are playing awfully, subs in their teams. Props to Vaca, sad that he's 35 already, so no future with him.

25. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hold on now,lol. I wouldn't put Cardozo in the same category as Chumacero. It's kind of hard being the only attacking player on the field with your only partner up top is Carlos Saucedo who by the way should never be lone striker. headscratcher from Azkargorta. Chumacero shouldnt even be called up.dude could not complete one pass correctly and that long ball shot he took was just embarassing.he is not the same player. Cardozo's form is back and tried playing alongside Maygua because there was no play whatsover on the right side.
    Alejandro Melean( #20)is a "tronco" dont see how this guy could play for an NT.

its sad how carlos chavez is still in charge of the federation.