Seleccion de BOLIVIA (r)

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by JRedknapp11, Aug 13, 2002.

1. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Bring oxygen :)

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Partido en diferido?

si tenes goltv, tenes canal sur.... look for the news cast from bolivia, they have extensive coverage of the game....

they just say in 'DEPORTE TOTAL' that the speed of the ball and Botero, was the main factor to get all colombias stonned!

acabo de ver el resumen: cordoba se comio 2 goles y lo cojierton mal parado en otro...
    el penalty: QUE PIENSA DALE_Wilser desde cochabamba?

3. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha, well when I got to Bogota, 2.600mts, I really didn't feel the change, granted I didn't go play soccer there. I mean I live in VA, really close to the water (Potomac River, 90mts). I can only imagine what 1.000 mts more will do to you.

En Armenia, a 1.500 mts, juge un partido, a final si estaba cansado, pero es que no solo eso, si no la flacura de Colombia ante Bolivia, eso si afecta tanto?.

Yo estaba en una banda, tocaba trompeta, y bueno, lei un estudio de que cuando al cerebro le falta oxygeno, uno empieza a cometer muchos errores.

4. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    mira otra forma de verlo: si conoces un buceador le podes preguntar por lo que se siente tan horrible y como tu cerebro (if any) falla al tomar decisiones estupidas y peligrosas

cuando esta buceando: al bajar cada 33 pies es como alcanzar una atmosfera, solo que esta vez pareces tener 1000 pies (una atmosfera)encima de masa acuatica...

calcula la altura en la paz en Pies y sentis la cantidad de Pies encima, al pasar de los minutos y actividad, tomas decisiones en le agua como BAJAR mas,,, mas.... No es buena idea, pues al mismo tiempo el flujo de aire al cerebro te vuelve mas pendejo que hace 33 pies.... y asi por el estilo

Una vez baje eh aguas de Honduras 100 metros y la sensacion fue una narcosis la Hp.... es mas aun me da miedo de pensarlo.

5. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    venezuela logro aprovacion FIFA (se brinco lo que piensan en Conmebol?) para cocinar a los bolivianos en el calor de Maracaibo para el juego del martes 18 de Noviembre. 7pm

Dicen que tambien tienen permiso para un posible partido de eliminatorias en San cristobal

Bolivia llegara cargado de Oxigeno al nivel del mar y calor de maracaibo y puede ser contrapoducente en su rendimiento.

6. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    bolivia tendra su concentracion en la ciudad de santa cruz (casi nivel del mar) ...por 2 semanas en noviembre. y te puedo decir que santa cruz es un horno tambien..

ojala que acosta tome en cuenta joselito vaca.

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Acosta knows Vaca is playing for the worse team in MLS. If Vaca cant help an MLS team, he's not going to trust him with international matches.

I like Vaca. He was a bit slow when he first started here, and a bit intimidated by the larger players found in MLS. I think he should have a look though since his play in MLS has picked up tons this year.

8. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Vaca needs to get the hell out of Dallas. Playing on a crap team, with a crap field is doing nothing for the kid. He is way to talented to be wasting away in that dump. I got into a nasty exchange with Kevin Payne, the acting VP of DC United when Joselito came out in the draft. Payne told me DCU would take the best player in the draft with DC's choice. Then he proceeded to draft Chris Albright. I called him a lying Muther.....

If Joselito were at DC now, he could step right into Etcheverrys spot once Diablo retires. He would have had 3 or 4 good years here playing behind Marco and getting more exposure. I hope he gets a shot to show what he can do.

9. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    yeah dude, Albright sucks, but I think u meant Quaranta, who make turtles look active.

10. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    any ideas on defense???

first of all dale_wilster , the fact you wrote a report from the bus terminal in La Paz while waiting the next bus to cochabamba. is amazing - U R the man -

I for one didn't see the BOL-COL game on TV, but saw the one btw BOL-URU game, man is our defense weak, of course Colque is injured...

With the possibility of Soria and Sandy coming back, i'm optimistc, but ask myself, isn't there anybody else???

w/ Pena not certain b/c he lost his starter spot in Real Valladolid to a brazilian defeder, what is Bolivia to do in defense for the DC freindly at RFK

i'm not "too" worried about offense, with botero, mendez, castillo, i think we'll be ok, to at least hang in most away games (except brazil)

but who else can Bolivia put in defense? anyone who follows the bolivian league, suggestions? names?

who thinks "Gato" should be our man btw the pipes? or should it be "Leo"... then again soria's name has been mentioned, again.

11. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: any ideas on defense???

who thinks "Gato" should be our man btw the pipes? or should it be "Leo"... then again soria's name has been mentioned, again. [/B][/QUOTE

both leo, and gato have been doing well, but as of right now i prefer leo, mainly because of his saves in the first two games. and please dont even mention soria as a contender for goal keeper, this dude is HORRIBLE...........

12. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    thanks for the compliments. unfortunately, i am back in the united states for the time being, so i will be searching for closed circuit bars to watch the venezuela and argentina games.

here are some of my thoughts:

defense. the WCQ lasts for three years.. and if you think marco sandy, sanchez and paz garcia are slow now, where they will be in three years? that being said, i think giving alvaro ricaldi at 21 years, the experience of being in camp will help tremendously. i have seen improvements in his game during the first game back from his time in camp.

but things are thin..ronald raldes, who was coveted by bolivar, has not shown much. hoyos is horrible. perhaps we can find some player who wants to learn a new position (nacho garcia?) limbert morejon had great promise, but he was just horrible in camp and in the time in the friendlies.

goalkeeper. does this bother anyone else?...leo fernandez was the ONLY player not to have his hand on his heart during the national anthem being played in la paz. sure he was born in argentina, but can we trust this guy if he gets the start in that game? gato played much better against colombia.. soria was not picked because i think he is such a disruptive influence in the locker room. hopefully hugo suarez regains his form after the bulging disk injury.

bolivia needs to win at venezuela and the rest of the home games. the last team to get in to japan/korea had 30 points, which means winning all the home games + 1 away game.

13. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Uruguay had 27
    Brasil and Paraguay had 30.

14. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    uruguay had the same of colombia, went to australia by goal difference over colombia!

15. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivia is playing a friendly against Honduras here at RFK and I'll be out of town. Que huevada :mad:

16. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Nah dude. Your going.

YOu see, your going to realize that the National team does not come very often, and that the barra for Bolivia will be better then ever in DC. YOu will also realize that fishing can wait another day.

Do the pros and cons my friend.

17. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yea dude for real, u got to go, i mean its an honor watching ur national team play.

you can bet ill be there, making the 500 mile round trip to dc.

viva BOLIVIA *#*#*#*#*#*#ooo

18. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I guess I'll have to see them in Bolivia next year for a WC qualifier. :)

19. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
  20. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    baldivieso is AWOL. i always believed that guy thought he was bigger than the game and more important than everyone else... according to

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/ (bookmark by the way, it has good info once inawhile)

that someone claimed he was involved in a scuffle in tarija. who knows? he didn't show up for the clasico in cochabamba.

those attending the games, please give us a report. i hope joselito gets into the game.

21. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

22. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The JC Baldivieso saga continues. He has quit Aurora and is on his way to Qatar to play.

Obviously the pay is what attracted him, but this probably means he is out of the mix for the next qualifiers. If he does come, it will be a couple days before the match, play the two games and then split again.

I do not think he has scored a goal in the Clausura tournament yet and he was still a chancho. Will this guy ever change his ways? Probably not. It is sad because a committed and in shape Baldivieso is what we need.

Money isn't everything. And he certainly was not starving by playing for Aurora, which included a Mercedes as a signing bonus.

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    nueva convocatoria: para Jugarle a Venezuela/argentina

Cuatro de los veinte convocados militan en clubes del exterior: Etcheverry, Vaca y los delanteros Joaquín Botero (Pumas UNAM de México) y José Alfredo Castillo (Tecos de México). Los jugadores se concentrarán a partir del 6 de noviembre en la ciudad oriental de Santa Cruz.

Plantel de Bolivia

Arqueos: Leo Fernández (Oriente Petrolero), José Carlo Fernández (Bolívar).

Defensas: Luis Ribeiro (Bolívar), Oscar Sánchez (Bolívar), Juan Carlos Paz (The Strongest), Lorgio Alvarez (Oriente Petrolero) Ronald Raldes (Oriente Petrolero), Marco Sandy (Bolívar), Alvaro Ricaldi (Wilstermann).

Volantes: Luis Cristaldo (The Strongest), Richard Uriona (Oriente Petrolero), Raúl Justiniano (Oriente Petrolero), Lionel Reyes (Iberoamericana), Marco Etchverry (DC United, Estados Unidos), Joselito Vaca (Dallas Burn, Estados Unidos).

Delanteros: Limberg Méndez (The Strongest), José A. Castillo (Tecos, México), Joaquín Botero (Pumas, México), Róger Suárez (Oriente Petrolero), Miguel Mercado (Bolívar).

veteranos: el diablo y marcos sandy, gracias a Dios por No llamar a Soria (strongest), ayer se comio por lo menos 3 goles de los 4 que le Metio sao Paulo.

24. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    i am frightened that we won't be able to count on an injured juan manuel pen~a. sandy, sanchez and paz garcia are slower than molasses. hopefully raldes will show something in camp.

25. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    llegan a Buenos aires este sabado para iniciar la concentracion a nivel del mar... acosta logro que le soltaran los jugadores, queria llegar hace 4 dias, y por eso declaro, sin preparacion sera mejor ponernos a REZAR!

estara en casa y canchas del club Boca Jrs