Seleccion Bolivariana

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by condor11, Jul 4, 2005.

1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    currently in new zealand the british and irish lions rugby team is touring the country, this is a team that contains players from england, wales, scotland and ireland

this got me thinking, i wonder what a bolivarian team would look like, how they would play etc

i was wondering who do you guys think would be selected in a bolivarian team(Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela)

2. ilovecolombia70 redded

Jul 4, 2005
    first of all it wold most likely be called the sellecion de la gran Colombia secondly it would never happen but most likely be something like this

-------------------Calero------------------
    Perea------Cordoba----Yepes--------Marin
    ---------Vargas----------that guy from bolivia
    -----Moreno--------------Arango----------
    -----------Perea---------Delgado----------

or something like that

3. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think what Condor meant by that isthe countries that el libertador, Simon Bolivar, well, libertated from Spanish rule.

and let's be fair, why so many Colombians!?

--------------Leo Fernandez-------------
    -------Cordoba------------Hurtado------
    delaCruz---------------------------Perea
    ----------------Viafara------------------
    --Solano-----------------------Valencia--
    ----------------Arango------------------
    --------Farfan------------Moran----------

subs: Calero(gk), Reasco(left or right side defender or winger), Yepes(stopper), Mendez(right or offensive mid), Arce(guy from Bolivia who is a o.m?), Pizarro(foward), Salas(shadow foward or winger)

I tried to include guys from all the countries, but I still think this is a pretty solid team.

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    my history is a bit rusty, but I believe

panama, venezuela colombia and i think ecuador where part of la gran colombia

im pretty sure peru and bolivia where not

5. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    you are right, it was Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama.

6. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    And before that they were called Nueva Granada right?

7. ilovecolombia70 redded

Jul 4, 2005

first of all calero is the best goalie right now in south america alone

Leo fernandez has let ball in after ball in while calero has barely let in a ball in 14 matches he had 8 count them 8 clean sheets!!!

now for the defense? who the hell is hurtado? he is not better then Yepes! Useless? better than perea first of all perea doesnt play in the posistion you put him in secondly yepes is a hell lot better in fact 3 of the colombian defenders are the best defenders in the world and sotuh america they deserve starting either way and statistics PROVE IT

nowe on to the rest..VIAFARA? he is a piece of ******** the single worst colombia player of all we all hate we all think hes ******** hes never done anything for the nt and was the worstp layer vs. a ecuador and peru receiving a 3 out of 10 and a 4 out of 10 respectively A la press vargas continually outclasses him and will be playign with atletico madrid at the end of the year nowe going on

first of all who the hell is valencia? considering perus recent performance I will not put ANY of there players on this team no matter how ********ing well they do in europe or there clubs they are all ********in disgraced wankers tressor moreno who score 2 goals on for valencia solano out replace him with a defensive midfield most likely the captain of the bolivian team cristobal or something like that forget his name

now well move on I dont know who moran or farfan is but considering the first is ******** in SA WCQS he will not be on this team Perea will who has proved himself time and time again with the colombian NT even at a young age showing a lot more class than Angel el escamoso

the other side I will put Augustin Delgado of Ecaudor because hes a scary ass ********** but if it were up to my preference a arzuaga-perea duo would outdo any combination

when it comes to these 5 countries colombia owns there asses with stars and product in the WCQs they show a lot more class and a lot more qaulity

Peru doesnt deserve any starters even with the team they have thyve shown that there ******** everytime

Choosing from those countries the mass amount of players are gonna be colombian, they play better, they have more class, and they can hold there own against the big teams unlike everyone else...

8. ilovecolombia70 redded

Jul 4, 2005

no that was bolivia

9. danmarce

danmarce Member

May 8, 2004
    Quito, Ecuador
    La Gran Colombia era el sueño de Bolívar, es por eso que tanto Ecuador como Colombia y Venezuela tienen banderas muy parecidas (¿o no lo notaron?).

Perú le debe su independencia a otras personas, ¿No han visto ese monumento en Guayaquil, que hace conmemoración de la reunión de dos libertadores (no les digo cual, es MUY fácil)?

Panamá era parte de Colombia, pero gracias a los yanquis y al canal, un
    colombiano les podría explicar mejor esa historia.

Ahora, por lo de una selección, ¿no han notado que más bien parece una selección ecuatoriano-colombiana?

Y de lado y lado me parece que olvidan jugadores, pero de los ecuatorianos, Antonio Valencia, Neicer Reasco, y cuando este bien Franklin Salas.

Además si nos pones a escoger un técnico los colombianos salen ganando.

10. ilovecolombia70 redded

Jul 4, 2005
    es que los colombianos le enseniaron a los ecaudorianas todo lo que saben!

11. italchacao

italchacao New Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Austin TX

no, that was colombia and panama

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

I was just trying to be fair and include reps from all the teams. you seem to miss the point of this topic. And Colombia was once called Nuevo Greneda, wasn't it?
    And yeah, I would put Delgado there too, but just trying to be fair. :rolleyes:

13. ilovecolombia71 redded

Jul 4, 2005
    Yeah man well I got news for you Futbol aint fair I chose those players because they are the best between those countries without a doubt

and delgado dat staright mother********a is a monster the only player Ive ever thought is good from ecaudor he like a edixon perea clone...

14. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    No , no, no it wasn't.

15. ilovecolombia73 redded

Jul 5, 2005
    it was bolivia before it was called bolivia...

16. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    No, I am positive that La Gran Colombia was called Nueva Granada

17. ilovecolombia73 redded

Jul 5, 2005

first of all who cares what your positive of?

second of all go fuk yourself!

18. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You should be happy I am correcting you.

19. ilovecolombia73 redded

Jul 5, 2005

Did I not make it clear you dirty thieving peruvian sh!t bag ??? GO FVCK YOURSELF!!!

20. ilovecolombia73 redded

Jul 5, 2005

oh my pulling out the gay insults...Arent you a big boy?
    is that seriously the best you can do? please dont waste my precious time with your nonsensical nonsense and feeble attempts to bypass they sh!t filter

21. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey, Atleast I know the history of my country, and don't need to be corrected... Go read a history book.

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ILC version idiot, Colombia was once known as Gran or Nuevo Grenada, don't remember which one. Gran Colombia was the territories now known as Ecuador, Venezuela and Colombia, that is why are flags are similar, yellow, blue and red. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

23. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    Mod Note

guys ignore him

trust me on this

24. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nueva Granada era la colonia española antes del libertador Bolivar.

Gran Colombia era el "páis" que empezó el libertador Bolivar, que despues se disolvió entre Venezulea, Ecuador, Colombia.

here ILC read this: http://staff.esuhsd.org/~balochie/studentprojects/grancolombia/

mods note: true we should ignore him, but he needs and education.....:D

25. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    You guys should read "The Epic of Latin America" by John Crow.

It's a massive book (900+ pages) but it covers just about every little aspect of Latin American history very nicely. Great for those that were born and/or raised here in the US and aren't very familiar with our history.

Anyway, back on topic:

My team

--------------Calero
    de la Cruz--Cordoba--Perea--Bedoya
    -----Valencia--------F. Vargas
    Solano------------------Arango
    -----Pizarro-------Perea